1.    #1  
    That the flash add on precentral is for the Nexus One. It just seems a little ironic that a site so heavily pushing the Palm Pre has a Nexus One add.

Just a different topic then talking about 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKCACHU20 View Post
    That the flash add on precentral is for the Nexus One. It just seems a little ironic that a site so heavily pushing the Palm Pre has a Nexus One add.

Just a different topic then talking about 1.4
    I suspect that PreCentral will take money from whoever wants to pay them. It makes sense (though I appreciate the irony) for a phone company to market to users of other devices. Those that already own the device don't need to be targeted.
    while thats true I also thought its funny that the pre is advertised on the Android forums
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    You guys need to get hooked up with Adblock Plus... I can't remember the last flash ad I saw...
    and being that you said this thread is not about 1.4...in actuality that makes it about 1.4
    Keep in mind that PreCentral is part of the SmartPhoneExperts site, which covers Palm (PreCentral, TreoCentral), Google's Android (AndroidCentral), Apple's iPhone (The iPhone Blog-TiPb), RIM's Blackberry (Crackberry), Symbian (NokiaExperts), and Microsoft's Windows Mobile/Windows Phone (WMExperts).

So an ad for an Android phone (or any other) shouldn't be a surprise.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    You guys need to get hooked up with Adblock Plus... I can't remember the last flash ad I saw...
    That and no script. Combined I rarely see any ads these days.