1.    #1  
    I like to use one hand but can't figure out the tap zooming. It's a little buggy. Any help?
    Just double tap it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Just double tap it.
    I know but sometimes it doesn't work or it zooms out?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    I know but sometimes it doesn't work or it zooms out?
    double tap zooms in to one AREA. if u double tap it again it zooms out full screen again. it isnt double tap double tap double tap - zoom zoom zoom
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    The double tap zoom tries to fit the section you tap to the screen... it's not perfect, but it does work well most of the time.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    To size text correctly, you have to double-tap the text.
    To size an input box correctly, you have to double-tap the input box.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    To size text correctly, you have to double-tap the text.
    To size an input box correctly, you have to double-tap the input box.
    I thought input boxes didn't need to be double tapped anymore. Don't they resize on just clicking on them?
  8.    #8  
    thanks for the info.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    The double tap is based on frames in the web page. If you double tap a frame you have already zoomed to it will think you're done and zoom out. If the web page is setup oddly, then loading it into the mobile browser can cause odd frame sizes and placement.

We can be a little more helpful if you tell us a particular site you visit frequently that causes this problem. You can also email the sites admin to inform him it is adversely affecting your mobile browser. He'll do 1 of these 3 things, ignore you, fix it, or redirect you to an existing mobile site.

Also, do you have the iPhone browser spoofing patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    I thought input boxes didn't need to be double tapped anymore. Don't they resize on just clicking on them?
    Some do, but some don't resize well until you double-tap them.
    For example-
    The text input box on the mobile side of this forum.
    Also keep in mind to let the page load. The double tap works much better when you let the page load all the way.
    What you have Flash already?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Also keep in mind to let the page load. The double tap works much better when you let the page load all the way.
    Yes, +1, that too.