1.    #1  
    blinking led and sms tone per contact (enail notification still custom after removal) stll work afyer I ran the EPR. Is it ok to go ahead with 1.4? Anyone else having issues rmoving these 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by csrredcoat View Post
    blinking led and sms tone per contact (enail notification still custom after removal) stll work afyer I ran the EPR. Is it ok to go ahead with 1.4? Anyone else having issues rmoving these 2?
    install the " Blink Notifications " patch again.. then turn it off.. uninstall it again
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I ahve a similar Q toooo

i can not get the battery percentage patch to uninstall, as a matter of fact it has not been working since last update. Is it ok to install the new update as and when it comes?
    I had some minor problems which I think were patch related. Rather than hassle with it, I just web-doctored my phone. Works great now. So clean and shiny.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    if you would like to remove your patch follow the steps in the link in my signature. good luck