1.    #1  
    Remember when everyone thought the Pixi was going to be a better Pre? And then it came out with a smaller screen, slower processor and no wifi?
    no actually when reports of the pixi came out they clearly said it was a mini pre...
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-eos-thin-gsm-awesome
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Honestly, maybe a mnt or 2 ago I wouldve... But I dont understand why Sprint would have it in their system so many mnts already....
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    i remember Dan Hesse in an interview saying the product roadmap that plam had very promising devices.. it was the interview where the reporter asked him how long the pre was exclusive to sprint and he said it was longer than 6 months.. i cant find it tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    i remember Dan Hesse in an interview saying the product roadmap that plam had very promising devices.. it was the interview where the reporter asked him how long the pre was exclusive to sprint and he said it was longer than 6 months.. i cant find it tho
    1)June
    2)July
    3)August
    4)September
    5)October
    6)November
    7)December

7 months is more than 6 clever clever
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    no actually when reports of the pixi came out they clearly said it was a mini pre...
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-eos-thin-gsm-awesome
    No, that was after there were already pictures. I'm talking before that when it was just a model number.
    Basically just hopes and dreams, I think.
    Blind faith....
    OP you get a +1 for starting the first post not about 1.4 I've seen all morning. Thank You!
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    No, that was after there were already pictures. I'm talking before that when it was just a model number.
    There was never a model #; the render lacked before the model/name did.
    Since the pre it was widely believed the next step was going to intro the replace for the centro in hopes to recapture that market share since they did sell more then 2 million centros.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer