1.    #1  
    So, now that we have some people, somewhere in the world, getting the 1.4 update, does that mean that anyone who got pre-releases of 1.4 are able to comment? Or does the NDA stand until it is released in the geography of the developer, etc.?

If the NDA is not in effect anymore, I would love to hear comments from those who were prevented from talking because of it? If it is still in effect, then kindly ignore...
    I'm pretty sure that if it's available for download to the unwashed masses then it's safe to talk about it.
    Good question, OP.
    NDA would still hold true due to certain language in said NDA
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post

I don't mean to pry on this, but does it basically say you can not speak of your experiences with anything other that the officially released version?

That would seem to make sense, because if there were still a ton of problems in the last RC, Palm would not like developers to come out and say it was a piece of crap...
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    well said.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    What I'm questioning is what is there really to disclose. Technically if early access developers are on an limited released SDK that hasn't been publicly released yet they're still under NDA.
    did you sign a document? Usually they specify end date.
    This thread is breaking the first 2 rules of NDAs.

I would assume that since WebOS is still in a constant state of update flux, that there would not have been a set date of conclusion for the early access people. It would more likely have been a blanket agreement stating that they "can't talk about it ever, unless specifically advised otherwise".
    Follow me on teh Twitterz