Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast
    1.4 downloaded, installed, and it works great!
    my share video via facebook option is gone... :S
    update still isn't up for me
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    it's slow... Really Really slow... (the update)
    installed, worked flawlessly with all my patches still installed. Just going through and updating all the patches now. Seems to be running a bit faster.
    Wasn't sure what power cycle was but you got me on the right road and I am now downloading update. Thanks!
    Update is available here! I'm at work so won't do it right now, but I don't need to remove my patches correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by bradley_80 View Post
    Update is available here! I'm at work so won't do it right now, but I don't need to remove my patches correct?
    Correct! just make sure you remove any themes you may have on.
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO UPDATE TO 1.4 via bell in ontario. WHOAA!!
    Coming in slowly for Northern Ontario with NorthernTel
    where do i download flash?
    Flash will be released through the app store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisismynamehahaha View Post
    Flash will be released through the app store.
    So its not released yet, cause i'm looking through the app store and finding nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael582 View Post
    So its not released yet, cause i'm looking through the app store and finding nothing.
    It should be released before July.
    Finally, at least it didnt take 2 weeks.

Would it be all the mails that were sent to bell????????

Thanks everybody, now to enjoy...

Now lets see if I can finally install those messenger plugins.
    Imagina que no hay países no es difícil de hacer nadie por quien matar o morir ni tampoco religión.

La gente dice que estoy loco al hacer lo que hago.
    Bien, me han dado toda clase de advertencias para salvarme de la ruina.
    Cuando digo que me encuentro bien ellos me miran un poco raro.
    Now we have to pester Bell to get paid apps in the app catalogue!
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I have just received a phone call from Palm (I probably checked too manny times the "unsatisfied customer" option :P) and beside the usual yada yada about the paid apps (formalities to be filled, palm is working hard on it ... *cough*bullshiit*cough*), they have said that for YM to be available on a network for pre... that network must sign some agreements with yahoo (and probably pay the crapheads some royalties), so I don't expect to be seeing this happening too soon . But who knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by neodoru View Post
    I have just received a phone call from Palm (I probably checked too manny times the "unsatisfied customer" option :P) and beside the usual yada yada about the paid apps (formalities to be filled, palm is working hard on it ... *cough*bullshiit*cough*), they have said that for YM to be available on a network for pre... that network must sign some agreements with yahoo (and probably pay the crapheads some royalties), so I don't expect to be seeing this happening too soon . But who knows...
    Keep your eye on this:
    Agile Mobile - MSN, ICQ, AIM, XMPP, IMPS, Google Talk & Yahoo! Messenger for Palm Pre

Although it has said "Coming Soon" for a while now, maybe due to the video recording not being available until just recently. No idea how much it will cost either. And HOPEFULLY we can pay through the website when it's ready, otherwise it won't show up in our App Catalog (at least not yet).
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I never liked agilemobile ... but thanks for the tip! I just want that integrated into synergy!
    True, the full integration would be a lot nicer. Check out the plugin being developed here in the forums. It's not the nicest to install, still in alpha testing, but worth keeping an eye on as well.