Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #2  
    Yesssssssss, i read this too.

    Much needed good news for Palm. :-)
    It looks like O2-Germany is really happy with the Palm Pre sales.
  2. Goyena's Avatar
    Posts
    893 Posts
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    #3  
    Ich liebe Deutschland!!!
  3. #4  
    And let me guess how many of those were bought then shortly afterward sent out of the country?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  4. Goyena's Avatar
    Posts
    893 Posts
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    And let me guess how many of those were bought then shortly afterward sent out of the country?
    Hm. It would be nice to have the number of non-contract phones purchased as well. A great argument for getting rid of this simlock BS...

    (Also, please note that O2 Germany does NOT carry the iPhone, but I guess you all got that on reading the OP anyway.)
  5. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Hm. It would be nice to have the number of non-contract phones purchased as well. A great argument for getting rid of this simlock BS...

    (Also, please note that O2 Germany does NOT carry the iPhone, but I guess you all got that on reading the OP anyway.)
    Yes, i think many Pre's selling without contract (But also with, because O2 makes good deals for the people here). They should copy this selling-modell to other countrys. People like to decide on their own.
  6. #7  
    It's not in O2's interest to release that number. Although Palm should definitely take note.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  7. kanzlr's Avatar
    Posts
    179 Posts
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    #8  
    they have no simlock, afaikafaikafaik.
    I use a German O² Pre in Austria with A1 network.
  8. shotyme's Avatar
    Posts
    168 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    #9  
    Here is the article translated if some wish to view it

    Translated article
  9. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kanzlr View Post
    they have no simlock, afaikafaikafaik.
    I use a German O² Pre in Austria with A1 network.
    I think he really meant carrier exclusivity and just the SIM-locking thing in general.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here

Posting Permissions