1.    #1  
    Is there a good file manager available yet? I used to use the Resko explorer (could be misspelled) on my 755 and I liked it. Is there something similar for the Pre?
    700P...755...Pre+...Pre 2...Touchpad
    Not from Palm or the official catalog, but try a search on Internalz.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    internalz keeps saying ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running. Anyone know how to fix this. Preware and luna manager work perfectly so i know my package manager is working?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    internalz keeps saying ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running. Anyone know how to fix this. Preware and luna manager work perfectly so i know my package manager is working?
    You need to install FileMgr service along with Internalz
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    use preware to download the filemgr service...

its in available other / services / all ....
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    yeah i totally forgot about that. Thanks when i get to a comp ill thank both of you
    Yeh the internals programs works as a great filemanager
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    maybe I'm just missing it, but, is filemgr service still in preware? Would love to check out internalz... Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ltlruss View Post
    maybe I'm just missing it, but, is filemgr service still in preware? Would love to check out internalz... Thanks
    Yes, if you have trouble finding it you can select "List of Everything" and then just start typing "FileMgr Service"
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    got it... thanks for the help