Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Could you do it for me please?

I don't have a clue how to use wiki edit :P
    haha sure np :P
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Not allowed to comment specifically, the developers of the patch want everything being relayed straight back to them and i respect that, but not in any negative way AT ALL, far from it, thats all ill say
    ahhh i see what you did there....gotcha. well thanks
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zischke View Post
    Do full day events show up in month view in the calendar now?
    Unfortunately not.
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    Shadow, I am just catching up now with all the posts, but really am nervous to ask if you can now add attendees to calendar appointments - can you confirm?
    Sorry, i can confirm you cannot, no additional options available for new entries it seems.
    Thanks Shadow....

This is really upsetting. I really can't understand what Palm is thinking. Glad updates are here, but cannot believe they left this glaringly obvious and much needed option out.
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    Did they improve textbox entry on webpages? What I mean is, can you properly view what you're typing when you select a textbox?
    Not sure if i can answer, i;ve never had a problem personally.

But the text appropriately shows size wise when you zoom in/out, correct size when you click on a textbox to edit, with no random different font sizes etc
    shadow: so far so good.

I have to ask you though, anything you DO NOT like about 1.4?
    Not allowed to comment specifically, the developers of the patch want everything being relayed straight back to them and i respect that, but not in any negative way AT ALL, far from it, thats all ill say
    Do you know when this patch will be available in preware.
    Could you do it for me please?

I don't have a clue how to use wiki edit :P

Just tested FF, IE, Droid and iphone. Suprisingly the iphone gave 3 different tests from 96 to 100 out of a 100. I hope when update 1.5 comes to get us to 100/100 too

Can't believe that IE 8 dies at 20/100 !!!!
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    all these screen shots of 1.4 and no vids can you say photo shop....if I am wrong sorry but until I see 1.4 in device info and some one reviewing it sorry )photo shop).... Make me a liar please . Lol he has to remove a patch man please
    Have they added the ability to assign custom ringtones to each contact? That is one of the features that I truly wish added to the unpatched OS. Thanks for your response ahead of time.
    Not sure if i can answer, i;ve never had a problem personally.

But the text appropriately shows size wise when you zoom in/out, correct size when you click on a textbox to edit, with no random different font sizes etc
    well like how when ur typing and ur text starts to go off the screen. it would be nice for the screen to follow the typed text so you dont have to type....scroll, type, scroll....etc. ive suggested this to palm many times. idk maybe im just a black sheep who wants this haha

on another note, has anyone tried the edit function for the video? does it save relatively quick?
    shadow can you post the version numbers of the built in applications?

from the device info -- more options -- software
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by herito42 View Post
    Have they added the ability to assign custom ringtones to each contact? That is one of the features that I truly wish added to the unpatched OS. Thanks for your response ahead of time.
    I can already assign custom ringtones to each contact with no patches.
    (unless I am misunderstanding you)
    Nicky
    Quote Originally Posted by palmserwis View Post
    No iTunes = No Media synch I think...
    You can use DoubleTwist. It is almost exactly like iTunes and it works with the Pre.
    Play Cricket Wars, Dungeon Quest, m:Mafia, m:Racing, m:Vampire or m:Zombies? Share your codes at MMORPG ID Exchange
    shadow, try posting in this forum using your pre (the full version, NOT the mobile version)... Notice how the text entry box is much wider than the screen. When you double-tap to zoom in so you can see what you're typing, does the text box move by itself as what your type goes off-screen? Thx.
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    all these screen shots of 1.4 and no vids can you say photo shop....if I am wrong sorry but until I see 1.4 in device info and some one reviewing it sorry )photo shop).... Make me a liar please . Lol he has to remove a patch man please
    HAHAHA Are you serious dood? You understand that he would have to have a separate video camera that he could record from, right? Or maybe 2 Pres... Or maybe he can just shoot a short video of himself and two mirrors so that you can see what he's doing on the screen?

...Or maybe you can do the legwork and find all of the patches that will give us exactly what we're seeing here...
    Last edited by etnpnys; 02/26/2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: I found more reasons why this guy is dumb
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    well like how when ur typing and ur text starts to go off the screen. it would be nice for the screen to follow the typed text so you dont have to type....scroll, type, scroll....etc. ive suggested this to palm many times. idk maybe im just a black sheep who wants this haha

on another note, has anyone tried the edit function for the video? does it save relatively quick?
    not a black sheep...I'm hoping for this too!
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    shadow: so far so good.

I have to ask you though, anything you DO NOT like about 1.4?
    Hmmm, the old camera icon was better .

But apart from that, nothing
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    no duh
    Quote Originally Posted by nsanders View Post
    I can already assign custom ringtones to each contact with no patches.
    (unless I am misunderstanding you)
    yes in 1.3.5.x you can assign a ringtone to a contact, but you cannot assign an SMS tone to a contact (without turning to a homebrew patch).
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast