Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Thanks for checking... actually, even if they don't add features I like, there are always patches so we are never left without stuff.

I appreciate the info!
    No problem! Improved email sync options and sort by options too
    There is some info that you can enable Media Synch in Device info. Does anybody can confirm/deny ?
    PalmGSM.pl
    the reply color was black in the last update
    Quote Originally Posted by palmserwis View Post
    There is some info that you can enable Media Synch in Device info. Does anybody can confirm/deny ?
    It's been confirmed that MediaSync is still available with 1.4.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ync-lives.html
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/26/2010 at 08:44 AM.
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmserwis View Post
    Holy cruds, you can!
    Can't see the link for the video, have you posted it to Youtube?
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsabournemouth View Post
    Can't see the link for the video, have you posted it to Youtube?
    Havent posted a video of 1.4.0 or a video taken from the pre on youtube yet, sorry.
    so can you answer how the whole animation works when you start up 3rd party apps. and also if it makes the pre feel any faster.
    Thanks for all the screenshots
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    so can you answer how the whole animation works when you start up 3rd party apps. and also if it makes the pre feel any faster.
    Animations (zooming in/out) definitely smoother.

Press an app, the dock(5 icons below) disappear and a card zooms out, with its icon enlarged in the middle glowing (like palm boot logo) then zooms in. Definitely faster but nothing really amazing so dont expect miracles guys . It's a very nice touch though.

For apps like phone, which already start up quick you will NOT see the splash screen.

Improved calender options; Media sync!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Animations (zooming in/out) definitely smoother.

Press an app, the dock(5 icons below) disappear and a card zooms out, with its icon enlarged in the middle glowing (like palm boot logo) then zooms in. Definitely faster but nothing really amazing so dont expect miracles guys . It's a very nice touch though.

For apps like phone, which already start up quick you will NOT see the splash screen.

Improved calender options; Media sync!
    Thanks shadow. cant wait til i get mine
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Eagerly awaiting 1.4 myself, at work and removed all my patches so all I have to do is click that update button. Was going to allow AUPT to work, but it seems many of the patches I use are now in the OS by default, so I'd like to go through them from scratch and see which ones I need now.

Thank you for the pictures!
    shadow, do you mind testing out allofcraigs.com - Search ALL of Craigslist with a search and see if the results page renders correctly? there should be page navigation at the bottom, that should not be obscured by an ad banner like it is today. thx.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    shadow, do you mind testing out allofcraigs.com - Search ALL of Craigslist with a search and see if the results page renders correctly? there should be page navigation at the bottom, that should not be obscured by an ad banner like it is today. thx.
    Yes its working fine!

The navigation numbers are below and well clear of the ad as how it should be. And can be pressed as normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Yes, customizable options inbuilt for SMS with a good choice.
    Would you please elaborate on this, kind sir??
    @un designer, I am on 1.3.5.1 and it renders just fine for me
    Do full day events show up in month view in the calendar now?
    I cant wait to get the new update.
    scratch that, cannot see page numbers. My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I thought the palm reps at CES said 720
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    nope he said VGA
    I thought I heard them officially say that higher resolution video recording would indeed be available in a later (after v1.4) version of webOS. Does anybody else have memory of this?
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast