Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    No iTunes = No Media synch I think...
    PalmGSM.pl
    You have my thanks, Shadow-360. I'm pretty excited about this update too.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmserwis View Post
    No iTunes = No Media synch I think...
    I'm still on the last itunes that worked so guess I'll have to update to the current itunes now
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Its gone iTUNES support BYE BYE!
    Now the question is: Did they completely remove media sync, or just hide it? If it's just hidden, then showing it again might be a useful addition to the homebrew "Tweaks"
    Are you in the UK? if so, how did you get 1.4? I still have no updates offered....
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    Hi Darius nice to meet you, My name is Ryan and I am also a PrPrPr&#$275$;-$oholic$
    You're all addicted to PrPrPr&#$275$;-$ohol$?
    Would you mind telling us what the resolution of the video recording is? (480, 720, 1080)

Thanks!
    The video recording looks really nice... it's something that I never used on any of my previous phones, but with the upload functions, I think I may actually use it on mt Pre.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    as palm said it should be VGA resolution
    Erm... Well I use Itunes sync on a day to day basis. Is there going to be a way we can patch it back in...? Pleeaase?
  12.    #52  
    640 x 480.

My camera lens needs cleaning, sorry if it seems bad guys.

More screenshots added!
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanta View Post
    Its gone iTUNES support BYE BYE!
    Dislike
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Everything Data $69
    I can't wait any longer lol, to much excitement, wanna take some video already of the snow storm we had, also curious can you use the flash as a light for videos, is the an option for that?
    Is flash supported on this now? Can I go to HULU?????
    yeahhhh a hack to use the flashlight while recording is sweeet
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrantAI View Post
    Now the question is: Did they completely remove media sync, or just hide it? If it's just hidden, then showing it again might be a useful addition to the homebrew "Tweaks"
    Definitely not in options as far as i can tell, whether its still in the underlying code is anyones guess.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by michealton View Post
    Is flash supported on this now? Can I go to HULU?????
    No, you need the beta flash plugin which isnt available from the App catalog, well, mine as of yet, anyway.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djclue8713 View Post
    Dislike
    Meh. ITunes with the Pre has always been a pain in the hiney. It suxx0rz in my opinion anyways.

I pulled Doubletwist down while my Pre wrapping was coming off the box (ok, mebbe not that soon). Works just fine, syncs without issue, and IGNORES DRM.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Triphazard View Post
    Are you in the UK? if so, how did you get 1.4? I still have no updates offered....
    Yes im in the UK, not sure, Palm must like me
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast