Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    My name is Knox. I am a PrPrPr&#$275$;-$oholic$. $I$ $haven$'$t$ $touched$ $my$ $Pr$&#$275$; $in$ $almost$ $two$ $hou$.... $Oops$, $cratch$ $that$!!

P.S. Why are people in this threat putting that little line over the "e" in Pre? I don't recall seeing that in any of the official literature or signage from Palm.
    Look at the box your Pre came in.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    hahaha This post, coupled with your username, tells us a lot about you.
    LOL! I couldn't help but notice your screen name also. What exacatly are you "eatin'"? And what does that tell us about you?!
    Last edited by seistoes; 02/26/2010 at 07:22 PM.
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    Anyone able to open any of shadows links to the video? i knwo i saw it earlier today but his threads have been deleted or moved. Anyone knows the name of the video to find it on youtube?
  4.    #364  
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    Anyone able to open any of shadows links to the video? i knwo i saw it earlier today but his threads have been deleted or moved. Anyone knows the name of the video to find it on youtube?
    Sorry, thread has been deleted and video pulled!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Sorry, thread has been deleted and video pulled!
    Is there reason why the video was pulled?
  6.    #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjcc View Post
    The video i posted contained a very much still in development 800mhz patch, was at the request of the developer to get the video pulled as didnt want to give people "false hopes" about the *safe* nature of the patch when it potentially might not.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjcc View Post
    He violated some bizarre homebrew NDA (or even more intriguingly, an actual Palm NDA) in the video by showing off a certain patch.
  8.    #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    He violated some bizarre homebrew NDA (or even more intriguingly, an actual Palm NDA) in the video by showing off a certain patch.
    No comment

Though i'm pretty sure no Palm NDA was violated
    Oh well. Fun to dream. An 800 mhz OTA overclock update would be pretty sweet, you have to admit.
    Is it here yet?
    --Marvin
    sadly, no. ill be surprised if its here before midnight
    What the speed of opening apps? Has this increased?
    Shadow, can you add msn or facebook accounts in the messaging app?
    When will it be here?
    The suspsense is killing me..........
    it is now 12:01 on the 27th....fail
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    True, and its also in webOS doctor, just change the .jar extension to .zip

I would do it personally, but im currently leaving my phone full on charge for now to test battery performance.
    OK so I renamed my .jar to .zip but can't find the files can you direct me to where they would be located
    its finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He's right it's here!!! Downloading it right now!
    Hi - thx so much for the great screenshots. Generally I love the calendar on the Pre and how easy it is to create quick entries directly on the page. In 1.4.0 is there any change to the month calendar view, so that you can see at a glance whether there is anything scheduled on a day, without going into the week or day view please? Some other phone calendars will indicate this by just displaying a dot or similar on
    a day where there is something scheduled.
    Many thanks, Ian. :-)