Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 LastLast
  1.    #321  
    Quote Originally Posted by XR4TI View Post
    Although this bashing of neno23231 is fun to read. maybe we should let Shadow-360 fight his own battle.
    i believe i've nothing to prove since spamming these pages with screenshots of the webOS 1.4.0
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by animemom View Post
    H-Cubed, then you don't have to read the rest of this thread!

I agree that Shadow has gone above and beyond with all the screen shots and answers to our questions, but if Shadow's willing to answer them, then it's not your call to call a halt to the thread.

Having been an alpha tester for Apple (::: dodging hurled tomatoes ::: ) I can understand Shadow's willingness to share information about an exciting an upcoming release. And I'm sure Shadow's old enough to figure out when to say enough's enough. If this is troublesome, then click your browser window closed and leave the rest of us to salivate.
    You obviously do not understand the tone of my comment to Shadow... I have no problems personally with you all asking like little children for a piece of candy but I do not think you all should be bothering Shadow but hey I am not the one providing the answers....
    Quote Originally Posted by XR4TI View Post
    you should post those alert sounds when you get them done.
    Ooooh, challenging me to the next level of forum posting! I'll give it a shot.

:::::: eeeeeeeeeeeek ::::::::
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    i believe i've nothing to prove since spamming these pages with screenshots of the webOS 1.4.0
    Thanks for those screenshots BTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    You obviously do not understand the tone of my comment to Shadow... I have no problems personally with you all asking like little children for a piece of candy but I do not think you all should be bothering Shadow but hey I am not the one providing the answers....
    "ooh, piece o' candy....ooh, piece o' candy....ooh, piece o' candy"
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by animemom View Post
    Ooooh, challenging me to the next level of forum posting! I'll give it a shot.

:::::: eeeeeeeeeeeek ::::::::
    You got this!!!
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Urgh,

"So far on the ipkg.preware.org server, we've seen 17 unique IPs access the 1.4 patches feed.

Japan, Vietnam, China, Germany, UK, USA, Italy, Slovak Republic, Hong Kong are the countries so far.

With an assumption that 2% of users run Preware (25 thousand Preware users) and maybe half of them use patches, that means there's about 2 thousand people running 1.4 so far.

-- Rod"

source: http://forums.precentral.net/2251700-post16.html
    lol kanye shrug video my friend .. i also thanked u on tha info
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    is there any 1 in tha U.S that has 1.4.0 please say yes so i can shut up
    I think my favorite message tone is this one. You should've seen my roommate jump the first time it played when the apt was silent.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Enox View Post
    Theres no way he'd be lying. It's not like 1.4 is a big secret. Everyone knows it comes out at Midnight. Even Verizon has a support section up for it:

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/pre_plus.pdf
    they said that what 2 days ago now i still have too wait....my money green 2 what make these guys so special
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    I am hitting update like every 10 mins!
    As in the above information from a WebOS Internals dev, people from various countries, including the US, have accessed Preware using 1.4. You don't have to believe Shadow has it.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    lol, funny
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    "Okay, Brian next time, let's remember this right away because he's done this twice."
    Exactly! Even if we're all little children clamoring for your candy. Pre-stle's Crunch?

::: returning to lurk mode while customizing Grocery List ::::
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Thanks for all the pics Shadow-360.

I haven't got a pre, still on the deciding fence. Plus, all we have here in Canada is the original Palm Pre. Anyways, I've seen alot of video reviews where user is scrolling through the internet page and a checkered like page would show up. Don't know if that's because the user is scrolling too fast or the phone can't load the page fast enough.

So my question is: Do you notice any checker type stuff when you scroll through your internet browser with this new update?

BTW, this is not going to be my deciding factor for the phone.

Thanks again.
  17.    #338  
    post link please sir
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...4-0-video.html
  18.    #339  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan006 View Post
    Thanks for all the pics Shadow-360.

I haven't got a pre, still on the deciding fence. Plus, all we have here in Canada is the original Palm Pre. Anyways, I've seen alot of video reviews where user is scrolling through the internet page and a checkered like page would show up. Don't know if that's because the user is scrolling too fast or the phone can't load the page fast enough.

So my question is: Do you notice any checker type stuff when you scroll through your internet browser with this new update?

BTW, this is not going to be my deciding factor for the phone.

Thanks again.
    webOs 1.3.5 vastly solved the checkerboard issue, it still does happen occasionally, but with 1.4.0, youll be hard pressed to find it .

Alot of the review videos you are watching are old with im presuming webos 1.0/1.1 etc, so performance has been vastly improved. and it will only continue to get better.
    Palm puts an update out that addresses a lot of issues and wants

Apple just releases a "new" phone and then people have to buy the new phone (what i mean by new is completely the same just adds better chips)