Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    True, and its also in webOS doctor, just change the .jar extension to .zip

I would do it personally, but im currently leaving my phone full on charge for now to test battery performance.
    sweet I can do that for sure
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsabournemouth View Post
    I'm not a 'dude' and i just find it hard to understand why he has something that the networks haven' confirmed, mine saying it isn't out yet and Palm not having it on their website.

Unless of course you work for Palm or o2................?

Seriously BRO. These errors happen. Relax
    I use my pre to show people my photography. (thats my job)
    Check out my photography here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Right i've got a video of the 1.4.0 update from a couple of hours back. However it has the 800mhz patch.

Cannot take another video unfortunately as im having a little trouble with the patch, cant disclose any more details than that.

However i may just release a short video, wont be indicative of performance however, would anyone be interested?
    Definitely would
    lol .... Shadow must of photoshop the future
    I'm not a 'dude' and i just find it hard to understand why he has something that the networks haven' confirmed, mine saying it isn't out yet and Palm not having it on their website.

Oh ok mannnn. I think the point is he HAS Web OS 1.4. Perhaps through a fluke? Perhaps O2 pulled it due to something figured out right after launching it. Who knows.

Suck one.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts

2/3 of your total post count is in this thread questioning the validity of it. Why do you even care so much? Let's just say for the sake of argument that Shadow was trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. You should just say, "Kudos to you" instead of questioning every single thing. My Lord.

Either it's out and you simply haven't gotten it yet and Shadow has (and he's being gracious enough to provide the forums with information that everyone is craving anyway), or it's not out and he spent hours of his life Photo-shopping the 20-something photos that he posted on the thread. I can't think of any sane human that would go that far for a joke.

Relax... take a deep breath... count to 10 (maybe 100 in your case)... and just wait until you get your update. Until then enjoy the information and look forward to what is to come.

Sheesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    Definitely would
    +1
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Amen brother
    [QUOTE=Washu234;2253267]Oh ok mannnn. I think the point is he HAS Web OS 1.4. Perhaps through a fluke? Perhaps O2 pulled it due to something figured out right after launching it. Who knows.

Suck one.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO
    So why are o2 saying its not out and its not up on Palms website as being released?
    Good grief guy, if you don't believe him, just quit reading.

In a number of Palm OS updates, there have been early releases. It's happened a number of different ways, and I don't even know if that's the case here; however, it's pretty clear that no matter what anyone says has been release or hasn't, there's a couple of users that have it.

If you don't believe him, just don't bother reading.
    I do believe Shadow noted earlier in this thread about being an alpha tester for webOS 1.4...
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    This auto-capitalization really sucks with case-sensitive IDs and Passwords.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    seems like I'm not tha only 1 video video video
    Quote Originally Posted by blaidan View Post
    2/3 of your total post count is in this thread questioning the validity of it. Why do you even care so much? Let's just say for the sake of argument that Shadow was trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. You should just say, "Kudos to you" instead of questioning every single thing. My Lord.

Either it's out and you simply haven't gotten it yet and Shadow has (and he's being gracious enough to provide the forums with information that everyone is craving anyway), or it's not out and he spent hours of his life Photo-shopping the 20-something photos that he posted on the thread. I can't think of any sane human that would go that far for a joke.

Relax... take a deep breath... count to 10 (maybe 100 in your case)... and just wait until you get your update. Until then enjoy the information and look forward to what is to come.

Sheesh.
    Nobody answered so that's why i asked it a few times...........
    Quote Originally Posted by animemom View Post
    I do believe Shadow noted earlier in this thread about being an alpha tester for webOS 1.4...
    no he said he was a alpha tester for webos internals
    1.4 IS released to a select few. See the following post from one of the WebOS Internal devs.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2251700
    Thanks, dkotoric1... I knew it was webOS something!

Hey shadow... I don't suppose 1.4 has a nifty switch to bifocal view for those of us with failing eyesight?
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    hahaha This post, coupled with your username, tells us a lot about you.
    nice!
  19.    #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    no he said he was a alpha tester for webos internals
    Quote Originally Posted by animemom View Post
    Thanks, dkotoric1... I knew it was webOS something!

Hey shadow... I don't suppose 1.4 has a nifty switch to bifocal view for those of us with failing eyesight?
    No actually its neither, im an alpha tester for the 800mhz patch

Unfortunately not animemom
    Quote Originally Posted by teej51685 View Post
    In web text boxes a past update (not sure which one) changed the behavior so that the first letter would not be capitalized. When the Pre was released it was being capitalized but it was determined that on the web this was poor practice.

It'll be in the change logs but I can't look them up at the moment--I'm already wasting too much time as work as it is following this thread.
    They did this because it was breaking password fields on some forms by making the first letter capitalized even when it wasn't supposed to be.