Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    what is taking so long, does a couple of hours really make a difference?
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    hahaha This post, coupled with your username, tells us a lot about you.
    Shadow 360,

I have just spoken to o2 and they said it is not out yet so either you got lucky or you're winding us up.

As i have asked before, why is it not up on the Palm website and why is it not on o2?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    The 3G icon can be found:

/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/

network-3g-active.png
    network-3g-connected.png
    network-3g-dormant.png

You could receive them from your phone using WOSQI, rename them correctly, and send them back.

file names would be:
    network-evdo-active.png
    [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/053612/My%20Documents/My%20Dropbox/Palm%20Pre%20stuff/WebOS%201.3.5.1/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/images/network-evdo-connected.png[/IMG]network-evdo-connected.png
    network-evdo-dormant.png

I actually make this part of my personal theme.

Shadow-360 are you able to share your icons with us.
    Thanks
  5.    #265  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsabournemouth View Post
    Shadow 360,

I have just spoken to o2 and they said it is not out yet so either you got lucky or you're winding us up.

As i have asked before, why is it not up on the Palm website and why is it not on o2?
    I'm not the only one who has the update -.-

Windup? Look how many screenshots i've posted!, any more and its spam Don't have that much time on my hands that i can afford to photoshop each one -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    They might want to wait until a time where the server load isn't as high. I know once an update was released at around 1 or 2 in the morning (Eastern time).

While they might not do that, maybe around rush hour on the East Coast might make the most sense, or something along those lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post

Windup? Look how many screenshots i've posted!, any more and its spam Don't have that much time on my hands that i can afford to photoshop each one -.-
    I think at this point we pretty much know that you actually have webos 1.4.0. Anybody that has doubts, go look at his first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post

So why are o2 saying its not out and its not up on Palms website as being released?
    I've heard that some of the silicon and hard cases won't work the 1.4 update... sad...

lol
    So why are o2 saying its not out and its not up on Palms website as being released?
    give it a rest dude. you are really annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Shadow-360 are you able to share your icons with us.
    Thanks
    The 3G icons are already on the Pre you have right now, i.e. 1.3.5.x.

sorry for the messed up file names earlier...

file names would be:
    network-evdo-active.png
    network-evdo-connected.png
    network-evdo-dormant.png

Because sometimes things happen and something slips out early. Jesus, man, do you REALLY think he 'shopped all this stuff? Rwhitby himself posted on I think the first page of this thread saying that people have been hitting the patch feeds for 1.4. Clearly it is out. Stop being such a hater. You better be in here apologizing to Shadow when we get the update and everything he's saying is confirmed.
  13.    #273  

True, and its also in webOS doctor, just change the .jar extension to .zip

I would do it personally, but im currently leaving my phone full on charge for now to test battery performance.

sorry for the messed up file names earlier...

file names would be:
    network-evdo-active.png
    network-evdo-connected.png
    network-evdo-dormant.png

oooh sweet, ok thanks, didn't know that, will see if I know how to pull them of my pre, what I wanted to do is just use the scrim patch and place the files in the scrim folder, if you already have the files could you share them as that will save me allot of work.
    Quote Originally Posted by salvag View Post
    give it a rest dude. you are really annoying
    I'm not a 'dude' and i just find it hard to understand why he has something that the networks haven' confirmed, mine saying it isn't out yet and Palm not having it on their website.

Unless of course you work for Palm or o2................?
    I read an article, I forget if it was on Palm's site or PreCentral or whatever, but my understanding was that they were releasing the update in batches. Which makes sense, to ease up on the servers, as well as preemptively catching any problems with the update, so that they can pull it and fix it with a minimum number of users being affected.

So...calm...down...nsabournemouth! You'll get yours...
  17.    #277  
    Right i've got a video of the 1.4.0 update from a couple of hours back. However it has the 800mhz patch.

Cannot take another video unfortunately as im having a little trouble with the patch and cant revert, cant disclose any more details than that.

However i may just release a short video, wont be indicative of performance however, would anyone be interested?
    I'm not a 'dude' and i just find it hard to understand why he has something that the networks haven' confirmed, mine saying it isn't out yet and Palm not having it on their website.

They aren't likely to announce it until it's available to everyone.

Otherwise you'll have potentially a few hundred thousand people asking where the update is.
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    I read an article, I forget if it was on Palm's site or PreCentral or whatever, but my understanding was that they were releasing the update in batches. Which makes sense, to ease up on the servers, as well as preemptively catching any problems with the update, so that they can pull it and fix it with a minimum number of users being affected.

So...calm...down...nsabournemouth! You'll get yours...
    That may explain it, thank you .
  20.    #280  

*Sigh*