Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Roman View Post
    oh man, i cant wait!! im even gonna call out of work for this.
    lmao, that's what i call a really updates fan!
    is timestamps in messaging showing up for every text message? Also when on the web and the 1st letter you type is it in caps? (ie..this post is on my pre and the word 'is' is not in caps )
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NINnerd View Post
    The poster means (I think) -
    when the Pre is plugged into the car's AUX cable and you get a call, does the caller's voice automatically come out through the car's speakers? It's like being on speaker phone, but the car's speakers act as the speaker for hearing your caller.

Btw, thank you SO much for all this info!

If that is the question, I have been doing that since I got the pre. Plug it in to AUX in the car, when the phone rings answer it and start talking. Everything they say comes over the car speakers and what I say gets picked up on the pre mic.
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    is timestamps in messaging showing up for every text message? Also when on the web and the 1st letter you type is it in caps? (ie..this post is on my pre and the word 'is' is not in caps )
    Yes, timestamp showing for every message, slightly different layout now, the time is all the way to the right.

No, still is a normal letter for first letter in the textbox =/
  5.    #225  
    Quote Originally Posted by FONdude View Post
    Shadow, have you opened multiple cards, on being a browser page. Then, went on to another app. After returning to the browser, is 'grayed-out' & does it still automatically refresh? That has annoyed me, in the past.
    Not grayed out and it does not automatically refresh
    Any chance the browser (finally) supports anchors on pages? Like, if you click on the Permalink button on Precentral Forum posts, does it stay at the top of the page, or hopefully jump down to the correct anchor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    The webOS Browser now scores an Acid3 Test of 92/100
    That is very exciting. My 1.3.5.1 version only got 73/100 and there were tons of rendering errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Any chance the browser (finally) supports anchors on pages? Like, if you click on the Permalink button on Precentral Forum posts, does it stay at the top of the page, or hopefully jump down to the correct anchor?
    Shadow confirmed that HTML anchor works a few pages back when a link I provided dropped the browser down to the proper post. This is a huge win in my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    Shadow confirmed that HTML anchor works a few pages back when a link I provided dropped the browser down to the proper post. This is a huge win in my eyes.
    Yeah, just saw that, posted before finishing reading all of the middle pages, sorry.

But yes, that's awesome.
    I keep hearing sprint users will get this update tonight. What about verizon pre plus users. Will we get this update as well? Does anyone know if we are group in this update as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Yes, timestamp showing for every message, slightly different layout now, the time is all the way to the right.

No, still is a normal letter for first letter in the textbox =/
    moved from left to right that's what's up
  12.    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Yep 92/100!

Linktest failed though?
    Didnt get that?

Just got a couple xml downloads.

EDIT: i did, not sure what it means
  13.    #233  
    moved from left to right that's what's up
    Yes, and the sms/im icon is all the way to the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by XR4TI View Post
    Yep me too. i just synced it last night so i guess that will be the last. I guess its good anyway because there are a few songs that came with a iTunes pass that they wont give me until i update.
    It has been confirmed multiple times that media sync is not gone. It is disabled by default but it can be re-enabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Roman View Post
    oh man, i cant wait!! im even gonna call out of work for this.
    seriously?
    Shadow can you call someone from the text message screen?
  17.    #237  
    Shadow can you call someone from the text message screen?
    Nope, clicking on the bar ontop takes you to the contacts app for that particular person, from which you can call.

Btw, theres a new option in sms, you can now "forward via email"
    In web text boxes a past update (not sure which one) changed the behavior so that the first letter would not be capitalized. When the Pre was released it was being capitalized but it was determined that on the web this was poor practice.

It'll be in the change logs but I can't look them up at the moment--I'm already wasting too much time as work as it is following this thread.
    Last edited by teej51685; 02/26/2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Removed HTML, used proper formatting tags.
    Shadow-360...what time in your time did you get your update? that will probably be the time we get ours?
    Quote Originally Posted by teej51685 View Post
    In web text boxes a past update (not sure which one) changed the behavior so that the first letter would not be capitalized. When the Pre was released it was being capitalized but it was determined that on the web this was poor practice.

It'll be in the change logs but I can't look them up at the moment--I'm already wasting too much time at work as it is following this thread.
    thats cuz precentral > work.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre