Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Could you clarify?

If you mean is it possible to switch to speakerphone mode whilst an aux cable is plugged in, then yes, you can.
    The poster means (I think) -
    when the Pre is plugged into the car's AUX cable and you get a call, does the caller's voice automatically come out through the car's speakers? It's like being on speaker phone, but the car's speakers act as the speaker for hearing your caller.

Btw, thank you SO much for all this info!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
  2.    #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by XR4TI View Post
    You can add laucher pages in your profile? I'm confused
    If you had the add/remove launcher pages patch, and you added a page, and put some applications on a page *you wernt supposed to have* then when your palm profile is backed up, and you log in again, and it restores your app, them apps will be in them extra pages you had. but you still dont get the option to add/remove it seems.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    Hi Darius nice to meet you, My name is Ryan and I am also a PrPrPr&#$275$;-$oholic$
    I've been in denial for some time now. But I'm a PrPrPr&#$275$;-$oholic$ $as$ $well$.
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by NINnerd View Post
    The poster means (I think) -
    when the Pre is plugged into the car's AUX cable and you get a call, does the caller's voice automatically come out through the car's speakers? It's like being on speaker phone, but the car's speakers act as the speaker for hearing your caller.

Btw, thank you SO much for all this info!
    Ahhh right thanks for the clarification, sorry, i cannot test this atm. no access to a car with aux right now
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    Hi Darius nice to meet you, My name is Ryan and I am also a PrPrPr&#$275$;-$oholic$
    Quote Originally Posted by XR4TI View Post
    I've been in denial for some time now. But I'm a PrPrPr&#$275$;-$oholic$ $as$ $well$.
    you guys are huge dorks..
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    If you had the add/remove launcher pages patch, and you added a page, and put some applications on a page *you wernt supposed to have* then when your palm profile is backed up, and you log in again, and it restores your app, them apps will be in them extra pages you had. but you still dont get the option to add/remove it seems.
    Thanks,
    I just got a brand new Pre Tuesday and i'm waiting until after this update to tweak it again. I was just curious if there was a way to add without tweaks. I did notice my Palm profile only brought over a few of the apps i had and none from the added launcher page. It's all good, thats what WQI and Preware is for right?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by salvag View Post
    ouch
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    You'll come around!

THANKS!!!! (my gf says its her favorite trait about me ) lol
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Hi guys, I should warn you. Shadow360 is one of the smartest dudes on this forum.
    US and ROW included.
    Shhhhh
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post
    "neno23231

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stevesrjr
    dude that made no sense... That response had nothing to do with any of the post above, so why would you write something like that?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go 2 sleep"

Good.. hopefull that means no more posts from you..
    LOL kanye west shrug... i also thanked u
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Wow, they finally removed the Media Sync. Sadness ;_;. I like the newness for the phone call log, looks nice to have more info.
    What is the new way to add music then?
    I still use the compatible version of iTunes.. .
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Does anyone know what time in your respective time zone that the upgrade is dropping?
    it's pm wheres my update
    oh man, i cant wait!! im even gonna call out of work for this.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    if ii made any 1 upset in this thread sorry did not mean too... im still waitin on my 1.4 jus blown off steam so again sorry... SHADOW 360 u 2. but why only a handful and not evrybody? i still want 2 see a vid yes this means someone with a camcorder and a pre..
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    What is the new way to add music then?
    I still use the compatible version of iTunes.. .
    here

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    It's been shared that media sync is still available. It's just a setting; I think in Device Info.
    @neno23231: There was some clever guy inventing a whole alphabet for everybody free to use, so don't fear violating any patents when writing whole sentences and words.
    Shadow, have you opened multiple cards, on being a browser page. Then, went on to another app. After returning to the browser, is 'grayed-out' & does it still automatically refresh? That has annoyed me, in the past.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damnregister View Post
    @neno23231: There was some clever guy inventing a whole alphabet for everybody free to use, so don't fear violating any patents when writing whole sentences and words.
    yeah my key board is goin crazy . i thanked u 2
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast