Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 436
  1. #121  
    10pm!!!!!EASTERN TIME...IS WHEN SPRINT USERS WILL GET THAT UPDATE
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    10pm!!!!!EASTERN TIME...IS WHEN SPRINT USERS WILL GET THAT UPDATE
    Source?
  3. Guvner's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    #123  
    St. Charles, Missouri on border of St. Louis County and no update here..

  4. bengooch7's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    10pm!!!!!EASTERN TIME...IS WHEN SPRINT USERS WILL GET THAT UPDATE
    uuh... is this from the future? if so im very discouraged. but also intruiged...
  5. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    10pm!!!!!EASTERN TIME...IS WHEN SPRINT USERS WILL GET THAT UPDATE
    why do you think that?
  6. jants13's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #126  
    Leave Bananarama out of this!



    Hint: Look at the tags.

    Edit: On topic... Oregon, Sprint.. @6:16, nothing but the non-existant application updates.
  7. #127  
    9:13 est sprint pre still no 1.4
  8. dnndev's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    #128  
    no 1.4 in south dakota. Mytether is an awesome app.
  9. #129  
    my mobile hotspot works pretty fast itsself...and i have it on sprint...and source? this sucks!!!!!! why is it that sprint had the damn phone first and we're the last....it doesnt make any sense
  10. #130  
    The city of beer, champions and over-eager use of french fries does not have it either as of 9:15. Sprint.
  11. #131  
    I just got back in my Delorean.... 1.4 is fawkin awesome!!!!!
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    The city of beer, champions and over-eager use of french fries does not have it either as of 9:15. Sprint.
    About 45 mins away from you in Ohio, and same scenario over here.
  13. #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I just got back in my Delorean.... 1.4 is fawkin awesome!!!!!
    why would you only go far enough to get 1.4 you should get 2.0 on a new device and then tell us about it
  14. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    About 45 mins away from you in Ohio, and same scenario over here.
    Weirton? Just curious.

    I am going CRAZY. I sold two Pres today, I need this update. Gah.
  15. #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    The city of beer, champions and over-eager use of french fries does not have it either as of 9:15. Sprint.
    I don't remember St. Louis being known for french fries, but otherwise, you've got us pegged!
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I don't remember St. Louis being known for french fries, but otherwise, you've got us pegged!
    Winning ONE GAME doesn't make the Rams champs, my friend. ;D
  17. #137  
    almost 10:30 here in puerto rico and on sprint...... no luck
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
  18. #138  
    4815162342
  19. #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    why would you only go far enough to get 1.4 you should get 2.0 on a new device and then tell us about it
    I only had enough weapons-grade uranium to go a week into the future... BTW, Elvis is still dead a week from now.
  20. #140  
    Elvis aint dead!!!
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions