Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Well let me turn my wifi off then back on and see what happen. lol
    I would turn on my wifi... but the pre doesn't support LEAP authentication
    something's up...i'm getting the unable to connect consistently...the browser is loading fine, so the connection isn't the problem...either everyone is slamming palm's servers with update requests or something is up..

update: getting the bs applications available for update again...guess everyone was checking for updates too...
    Hmm weird.

Orlando at 8pm, Went to check for an update and wifi had turned off and airplane mode on (I didn't do it). I turned off Airplane mode and turned back on wifi, checked for update and now it says unavailable??

Might mean nothing, but there was no chance I accidentally put it in Airplane mode nor turned off wifi as it was sitting on coffee table.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Interesting, I was getting the App update crap for the past few weeks, and tried the suggestion of toggling the Wifi and it seemed to have fixed it somewhat...in other words I got the "phone up to date"... Still none here in Jersey
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I got that (phone up to date) message when I tried over evdo, but when I switched back to wifi, it came back (app update crap)!
    Phoenix AZ... Nothing yet, sad face.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Nothing in Texas. So much for Palm taking care of the first in line buyers.
    I'm in Texas and I'm thinking maybe it's time to do something else for the evening, then I can just be surprised later when it shows up unexpectedly!
    It is cool though, people across the nation, Hell the planet, collectively waiting (wishing) for an event to happen.
    im also waiting in texas... very gay
  12. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huncher View Post
    So much for Palm taking care of the first in line buyers.
    Well, seeing as how we're all collectively sucking at English comprehension and not understanding what "post only if you've gotten 1.4" means: what does this have to do with anything? I picked the Pre up on release day myself, but that's no reason to feel as if someone ****ed in your Wheaties.
    yo...i have sprint in ny and all i get is applications available...is it me or is this happenin to jus sprint customers
    Quote Originally Posted by exi View Post
    Well, seeing as how we're all collectively sucking at English comprehension and not understanding what "post only if you've gotten 1.4" means: what does this have to do with anything? I picked the Pre up on release day myself, but that's no reason to feel as if someone ****ed in your Wheaties.
    I hate when people **** in my wheaties
    WOW I'm really surprised on how Palm and Sprint are handling the roll out. Especially after all the bad press this week. I love my pre but seriously it's 8:30pm and still no update! Really Palm Really !
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    everyone is waiting for it...engadget and other blogs have been talking about it...maybe it's intentional.
    My update just spins. It's done this for a while now. Never finds app updates or no updates just spins.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    In Atlanta, GA at 20:39

Updated Network & PRL settings and then checked for update....

Nothing.
    Last edited by DrewPre; 02/26/2010 at 07:48 PM.
    This is ridiculous...you guys turn every frickin thread into a "WHERE 1.4 AT I CAN'T WAIT" thread lol. Its like that orange hungry monster its following me everywhere on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    My update just spins. It's done this for a while now. Never finds app updates or no updates just spins.
    Mine did that for about thirty minutes. I reset my phone and it's no longer doing it.
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast