Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 436
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Isn't it possible that at least some of these are developers who have it a few hours early? I just find it a little hard to believe that Palm would enable updates for just 33 people.
    We confirmed with at least 2 of these people that they got it OTA.

    Remember that patchers are probably less than 1% of webOS users.

    -- Rod
  2. #42  
    much to rwhitbys chagrin
  3. #43  
    Talk about really making everyone sweat, we have teaser photos, videos, logs etc.. and no update, its also 5pm ET time which means a good portion of the day is gone ...

    Now is this when the fun starts being that its officially the evening, or is this when the frustration sets in being that it might not come until the very last minute of the day prior to Sat morning, or for that matter will it just be Sat morning ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Talk about really making everyone sweat, we have teaser photos, videos, logs etc.. and no update, its also 5pm ET time which means a good portion of the day is gone ...

    Now is this when the fun starts being that its officially the evening, or is this when the frustration sets in being that it might not come until the very last minute of the day prior to Sat morning, or for that matter will it just be Sat morning ...
    There's been quite a few updates that were released late at night. Probably helps to spread out the hit on the servers or something.
  5. KJ78's Avatar
    Posts
    838 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #45  
    if we are getting the fake 1.3.5.1 update notice, will that changeover to a 1.4.0 update or will it be necessary to install the fake update?
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    if we are getting the fake 1.3.5.1 update notice, will that changeover to a 1.4.0 update or will it be necessary to install the fake update?
    I ran the fake update to see if maybe it needed to be acknowledged and then throw up the 1.4. So far it has done nothing.
  7. Trist's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by sportrckr View Post
    I ran the fake update to see if maybe it needed to be acknowledged and then throw up the 1.4. So far it has done nothing.
    +1
    Started charging, turned on the wifi, and bam! you have an update ready, woohoo... oh, 1.3.5.1
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist View Post
    +1
    Started charging, turned on the wifi, and bam! you have an update ready, woohoo... oh, 1.3.5.1
    Ya, got all excited when I saw that for a second ahhh .. oh, dang, lol.
  9. #49  
    Here in NYC checking for updates now... still dont have it...
  10. #50  
    Nothing in Indiana.
  11. #51  
    It is currently 4:45PM here in Texas USA.....

    AND still NO UPDATE

    doh...
  12. #52  
    Nothing yet, here on mars !
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
  13. #53  
    Hey. Don't you all know that every time you hit update you delay the release of the update to your phone by 10 minutes... :-D
  14. bruba's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    Hey. Don't you all know that every time you hit update you delay the release of the update to your phone by 10 minutes... :-D
    That would make it impossible to get the update, so it might be true.
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Please only post in this thread if you have downloaded webOS 1.4. Please note your location and carrier. Please also note if you requested the update or if it happened automatically (was pushed to you).

    General webOS 1.4 anticipation talk goes here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-thread.html
    FONdude
  16. #56  
    Nothing in California.
  17. #57  
    6pm nothing here. East coast.
  18. #58  
    A couple is in bed sleeping when there's a rat-a-tat-tat on the door.
    The husband rolls over and looks at the clock, and it's half past 3 in the morning. Im not getting out of bed at this time," he thinks, and rolls over. Then, a louder knock follows. So he drags himself out of bed, goes downstairs, opens the door, and there's a man standing there. It didn't take the homeowner long to realize the man was drunk.
    "Hi there," slurs the stranger, "Can you give me a push?" "No, get lost. It's half past three and I was in bed," says the man as he slams the door. He goes back up to bed and tell his wife what happened and she says, "That wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the baby-sitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost?"
    "But the guy was drunk," says the husband.
    "It doesn't matter," says the wife. He needs our help and it would be the Christian thing to help him." So the husband gets out of bed again, gets dressed, and goes downstairs.
    He opens the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere,
    He shouts, "Hey, do you still want a push?"
    And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please."
    So, still being unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are you?" The drunk replies, "Over here, on the swing."
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by jarad View Post
    Moderator Note: Threads merged. Only post if you got 1.4, your location and carrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Please only post in this thread if you have downloaded webOS 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by kunedogg View Post
    Nothing in Indiana.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    It is currently 4:45PM here in Texas USA.....

    AND still NO UPDATE
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    Nothing yet, here on mars !
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame2388 View Post
    Nothing in California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prelude Ron View Post
    6pm nothing here. East coast.
  20. #60  
    The moderator request was that you only post here if you got it. It'd be a good idea. (Ok I'm also guilty )

    Edit: SNAP Trekker.
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions