Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Sadly the sprint forums arent time stamped so we donno when he said what he said.
    Well then, I would just assume he's in Hawaii which would mean it's still the 26th until 5:00 AM Eastern.

Or, maybe Sprint's waiting until the 28th at midnight. Hawaii time. Which would mean two days and 5 hours more.

::shrug::

Yeah, that's prolly it.
    im in the bronx(ny) 11:57 est and i havent seen nuthin...but the usual new updates for applications...and im on sprint...they are definitley suckin *** right now
    Quote Originally Posted by PREtarted View Post
    Well then, I would just assume he's in Hawaii which would mean it's still the 26th until 5:00 AM Eastern.

Or, maybe Sprint's waiting until the 28th at midnight. Hawaii time. Which would mean two days and 5 hours more.

Yeah, that's prolly it.
    what he said
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Telling it, it's gonna be March.
    wait.......wait................... fuc*
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Saint Charles, MO and nothing yet at 11:01. Sprint is in KC, Missouri so I guess if there was truth to any of this it would have be in the next hour if they're using their own clock.

Speaking of clocks what's with the servers clock here? Earlier tonight it was 2 hours advanced. Looks like it's eastern time now... Must have been somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic earlier.

G..
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvner View Post
    Saint Charles, MO and nothing yet at 11:01. Sprint is in KC, Missouri so I guess if there was truth to any of this it would have be in the next hour if they're using their own clock.

Speaking of clocks what's with the servers clock here? Earlier tonight it was 2 hours advanced. Looks like it's eastern time now... Must have been somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic earlier.

G..
    Sprint HQ'ed in Overland Park, Kansas.
    Chapel Hill NC, NADA!!!
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Quote Originally Posted by maanfi24 View Post
    Overland Park is a suburb of Kansas City, and is definitely part of the KC metro area. For reference, I'm 30 minutes away from their HQ, and no update here, either.
    okay officially 2/27 in EST and no friggin update.

On the upside we're getting a rematch of the 2002 gold medal game. Hopefully we can this time we'll be the ones to win on the opposing teams soil.
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PREtarted View Post
    I prefer to expect the worst and be surprised by something better so I'll just assume they meant Hawaii time which would mean it's still the 26th until 5:00 AM Eastern.

Yeah, that's prolly it.
    If it is in fact Sprint that's pushing it. I've heard about people that have flashed their pre's to Metro PCS getting OTA updates (in the past), and obviously metro doesn't push it. Since Palm is HQ'd in Sunnyvale, CA, we have 3 more hours left in the day. Who knows? Zall zime zayin.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maanfi24 View Post
    I just guessed... I knew Kansas was in the name somewhere so I picked a big city.. Central time was the real point anyway...

I've just watched two episodes of 24 I managed to Tivo and miss and now I'm out of things to do... I guess I could re-watch latest Star Trek in BD or just hit it...
    NYC - nothing here.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    wait.......wait................... fuc*
    Dunno why, but that made me laugh. probably because I've said it in my head every time it's taken more than a second for the update page to refresh
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trakslacker View Post
    Overland Park is a suburb of Kansas City, and is definitely part of the KC metro area. For reference, I'm 30 minutes away from their HQ, and no update here, either.
    Now I feel better. I had no idea where Overland Park was.. Just a suburb huh?
    Playing WoW...
    "The Pre is nice..."
    Cmon dudes we still got Hawaii.
    11:12 PM CST here in Chicagoland. Very disappointed in Palm and Sprint. Well! Going to bed.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

that is just an article they took from pre central
    i just think the guy that needs to press the button to send out the update is just reading these n makin us more pist n hes just laughing at us.......no update here in PA 12:14 am