Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Nothing yet here in MD.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    is it wrong that i watched the whole rick roll video after i knew what it was?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM626 View Post
    is it wrong that i watched the whole rick roll video after i knew what it was?
    yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdninja View Post
    just chatted with Sprint customer support. They are making it sound like they are totally at Palm's mercy here and have no control over the update. She brought up the forum post on Sprint's support board before I did and made it sound like a rogue admin was posting nonsense. They're losing credibility with me. How hard is it to send out a buletin to the support folks with current information?

One would think that if one of their admins went rogue, and they knew about it, they would get rid of traces of the postings and release some kind of public apology for false advertisement.

They're pulling our legs in every direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by m0unds View Post
    not pointing at anyone here, but it's really amusing how many people on how many different forums & on twitter are all complaining about the "delay" in the 1.4 release...just look at how frequently the iphone receives updates and then be happy that palm doesn't follow a quarterly or biannual release cycle
    iPhone software updates are on an annual release cycle.
    no i love u guys sorry i put you threw that emotional roller coaster...... hahaha get it roller rick rolled
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    iPhone software updates are on an annual release cycle.
    Not according to the release log on the iPhone OS wikipedia page. Point releases are still releases.

iPhone OS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(also, they don't really add features on anything but major releases. palm has a history of actually adding functionality in point releases.)
    Last edited by m0unds; 02/26/2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: whoops, wrong link
    it is the largest octopus ever recorded.
    Quote Originally Posted by rksand View Post
    Nothing yet here in MD.
    what he said. southern md waldorf area
    Quote Originally Posted by m0unds View Post
    Not according to the release log on the iPhone OS wikipedia page. Point releases are still releases.

iPhone OS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(also, they don't really add features on anything but major releases. palm has a history of actually adding functionality in point releases.)
    I was thinking of actual feature additions.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterFace View Post
    One would think that if one of their admins went rogue, and they knew about it, they would get rid of traces of the postings and release some kind of public apology for false advertisement.

They're pulling our legs in every direction.
    Agreed. I'm taking my pulled legs and heading to bed. Maybe it'll be here when I get up in the morning.

At least I had fun reading the forums tonight. It's true, apparently misery does love company!
  11. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdninja View Post
    At least I had fun reading the forums tonight. It's true, apparently misery does love company!
    Fun? I dunno, man. Most of the people in this thread are absolutely bat**** insane, bordering on neurotic. Geez. Screw cowbell; this thread needs more Valium.

Sprint said the 26th, pulled the post, and now they're again saying that it's due out tonight. Chill.
    I am angry!!!! I have been waitin alll month,all week and all day...and still no update!!!! ***!!!! *** is the problem!!!!!!! Why are they waiting til the tale end of the last business day of feb!?!?
    I'll jus watch some family guy!!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by exi View Post
    Fun? I dunno, man. Most of the people in this thread are absolutely bat**** insane, bordering on neurotic. Geez. Screw cowbell; this thread needs more Valium.

Sprint said the 26th, pulled the post, and now they're again saying that it's due out tonight. Chill.
    Who is they? What is your source that says it's for sure coming tonight? Is it an official source?
  15. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ty****bob View Post
    Who is they? What is your source that says it's for sure coming tonight? Is it an official source?
    I'm going by this post over at Sprint's forum.

Palm WebOS Phones:What happened to the WebOS 1.4 Feb-26...
    even official source are no longer credible!!! Hope there isn't some glitch that's blocking sprint users...sees that all of gsm got 1.4
  17. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    even officially source are no longer credible!!! Hope there isn't some glitch that's blocking sprint users...sees that all of gsm got 1.4
    Christ, stop it. It's expected out within the next few hours, according to the Sprint forum admin over there. Go get something to drink.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm going by this post over at Sprint's forum.

Palm WebOS Phones:What happened to the WebOS 1.4 Feb-26...
    I see. Well, the only official words from a Sprint Admin are...

"I posted an update yesterday afternoon and had to take it down. I will post an update late today when I have more details. Send me a PM if you have any questions."

That's the only official thing that has been said from a reputable source today about the 1.4 update. I'm giving up on it coming tonight, I think it was just all speculation and will be pushed back another week or so. That's just me though.

Oh, and I did send that admin a PM, still waiting on a response.
    Christ, stop it. It's expected out within the next few hours, according to the Sprint forum admin over there. Go get something to drink.
    +1
    Nothing in NC yet, I believe they are rolling out area by area. It should be here in the morning ... and I have to help a friend move in the morning .. Guess I will just have to be more patient than usual.