Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Sprint, Cali, nothing...
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    9:04 CST in St. Charles, MO and nothing...
    another fail, wow ... Its 10pm do you know where your 1.4 update is ?? Oh and now we have internet articles coming forth saying 1.4 was released aleady hahaha, this has to be a giant april fools joke right ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

10:04 in Syracuse/ checking for updates............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ..........................................Applications only....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    I've been patient for the last few days now I'm getting a little ****y. This is not "evening" anymore.
    In Palm/Sprint's defense, it wasn't "officially" said that it was going to be this evening. Wasn't it just a "seem-to-look-like" an official post saying this evening?
    maybe that sprint admin deleted his post for a reason..
    Quote Originally Posted by DManinColorado View Post
    How do you update the PRL -Preferred Roaming List?

Its under pref with the Phone App open.

I just did it along with "Update Network" no luck

sprint/jax,fl
    vzw mst 8pm nuttin
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    Nothing yet and I'm in California
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Well time to kill time on xbox live...
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I just rebooted my phone and got a screen that said something like "System Update 0 Has Been Successfully Installed" when it restarted. Any idea what that's about?

I'm still getting that I'm up dot date with 1.3.5.1 when I look. I'm on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3wpro View Post
    i hate to say it but palm uploads apps all day and they show up in the app store after 12am (guitar hero 5 for example) so im goin to say that the update wont be here until at least 12am to 12pm tomorrow. central jerzzy 9:55......no update
    we have guitar hero 5?? (for pre)
    McAllen, Texas and no update.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleKeg View Post
    Yes Desmond, just keep hitting that damned button lest the Island suffer some traumatic event ......
    OMG you just made me snort out loud!! Thanks for the laugh.
    I received for a brief time unable to connect earlier this evening, and then I was up to date.. Now I do not get anything cept checking for updates.. Maybe they are uploading it now :P lol Mount Hope, WV 10:08 ... once again, no dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by gafink View Post
    I think it's too late for an update and why on earth would palm wait so late in the day to release it makes no cents.
    Maybe they are anticipating a huge server load once it's pushed out? Hence, they are waiting later when network traffic is at a minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    we have guitar hero 5?? (for pre)
    I was wondering the same thing...
    what is PRL?
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    That happened to me about two hours ago and I thought the same thing. Two hours later, absolutely nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ty****bob View Post
    9:50PM, Central KY. Just got 1.4 update!

...I wish.
    Dude, you are cruel. I'm in Central KY, too. In Lex?