1.    #1  
    I THOUGHT THIS WOULD INTEREST ALL OF YOU:

ENGADGET: Sprint confirms Pre and Pixi webOS 1.4 update coming tomorrow (update: full changelog!)

By Darren Murph posted Feb 25th 2010 10:01PM Breaking News
    Just hours after we wrapped our mitts around what looked to be Palm's official webOS 1.4 changelog, along comes this: confirmation from none other than Sprint itself. According to a post on the carrier's official forums by Sprint Admin 'izzyks,' both the Pre and Pixi will see the long-awaited webOS 1.4 update hit sometime tomorrow evening. As always, users will see an OTA alert when the new files are ready for consumption, and you can find a full list of the fixes and changes just beyond the break.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]

Update: Seems the post was yanked! The message, in its entirety, is after the break.

Update 2: We just snagged the full changelog from an internal Sprint document, which is also tucked below. It looks as if the 2/26 update is still on for the Pre, but the Sprint Pixi may not see webOS 1.4 until 2/29. For the spec hounds, the webOS version will be 1.4.0, while the Sprint Configuration will sit at 2.3 and the Build at 195.

Palm Pre and Pixi WebOS 1.4 Software Update

On 2/26, Friday evening, Pre and Pixi device users will receive an Over the Air (OTA) notification to download the new 1.4 webOS software release.

This release includes both fixes and feature updates (listed below).

Fixes:

Time Zone bug fixed
    Network time sync bug fixed to reflect accurate Network time

Bluetooth car-kit transition to device corrected

No EV icon bug fixed (random)

Random browser formatting bugs fixed

Fixed bug that incorrectly displayed Sprint when actually was Digital Roaming

Missing Contact issue specifically with swap down to 1.2.9.1 or less

Feature Updates:

Phonebook Transfer (import & export)
    Adds Video Capture capability & edit

Calendar Enhancements

Messaging Enhancements

Improved Performance (Phone & CAL)

Email Enhancements

Notification Enhancements

Adds Adobe Flash 10.0 (Pre Only)

NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm Appl Catalogue.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    yes i had a feeling, and i am stuck indoors due to snow so this will make my day
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    old news dude. Been on precentral front page all day.
    Dupe thread
    Not to be mean but this was already posted hours ago.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    FLASH! Been waiting so long for this one. Just got my replacement pre in time WOOHOO!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Why can't people search the forum to see if what they want to post has already been posted. It's just a waste of space and time!
    "Update 2: We just snagged the full changelog from an internal Sprint document, which is also tucked below. It looks as if the 2/26 update is still on for the Pre, but the Sprint Pixi may not see webOS 1.4 until 2/29."

There is no 29th of February this year.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobags View Post
    Why can't people search the forum to see if what they want to post has already been posted. It's just a waste of space and time!
    1. I rushed to get this one here, so sorry I offended you. I am disabled so using the computer is always a bit taxing so I take the quicker way out, tough!

2. PS Didn't your folks tell you... if you do not have anything nice to say don't say it. Thanks would have done just as well as telling me it is already posted.

3. YOUR WELCOME!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by mobags View Post
    given how relevant the info is, a double post is far more useful than the bulk of posts and threads people have been making about 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by facetoface View Post
    There is no 29th of February this year.
    It's going to be a long wait.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    To all you people who told him this had already been posted, he had already been told it had already been posted. Are you not doing the exact same thing he did? Repeating posts that have already been posted? Sheesh people, get a life.