1.    #1  
    I can't believe there isn't a bigger stink over this. Or, are there not that may Palm Pre Plus owners out there? Anyways, I contacted both Palm and Verizon Wireless about this issue. Palm says it's Verizon's issue and Verizon says "they are unaware of any issues regarding this matter.

I talked to tech support at Verizon and told them, anytime I connect to Wifi, My "EV" Logo disappears and therefore, I'm unable to send and receive any text of pictures messages. What I think appears to be happenin,g is anytime you turn on Wifi, it show how turns off Verizon's "EV" network which is their data network, which allows the text/picture messages to come through.

Hopefully, the 1.4 update will address this issue. If not, all you Palm Pre Plus users, lets get our voices heard..
    it's suppose to fix this issue ur having I think I'm not sure, ur not the only one with this problem though lots of other people have posted threads about this issue.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I can't receive MMS over WiFi on my Sprint Pre either...I just assumed it was a limitation of the carrier.