Page 1 of 42 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    <<deleted>>
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 03/17/2012 at 06:28 AM.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Et tu, brute?
    not buyin it
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Well, I hope it is, I am at work and get no service or Wifi, so no update till 1 am EST. If you are not for real, enjoy your ban from the website
    no way. If true, then then try to grab a camera and snap some shots or make a vid file

keep us posted!
    GSM pre- I assume you are out of country?
    Downloading 1.4 of what? Yeah...
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    lol yeah rite
    He posted a screenshot and is 12 hours ahead of us. Quick...someone make a place-shifting patch!

And its my 2000th post.
    Amazingly, his screenshot is pretty accurate. I would assume that he would get the title wrong if he made a fake app (regular updates app says "Updates" in the title area), but the updates app really does show "Palm webOS Update"...

EDIT:
    Checked the updates app source files and the text appears all correct. Looks like he isn't lying...
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    I don't know, it could be a photoshop of the 1.3.5.1 or any other version screen.

It's hard to believe with all the BS threads that have been started. But if it's true that's pretty awesome for you, I'll patiently wait for mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    This is the GSM Pre forum. Pls state location when writing jealous posts.
    But seriously guys, I'm not bullsh*tting.
    Dang...I really cant afford to stay up all night (USA Eastern Standard Time) to find out all the cool features. I guess if you can take a video of you using the video app (I know, stupid but the first thing I can think of) and you will have more believers. I am still on the fence, but now have no reason to not believe you.
    if someone can make a patch to overide the time for us US Sprint/verizon holders please make the patch!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I don't know, it could be a photoshop of the 1.3.5.1 or any other version screen.

It's hard to believe with all the BS threads that have been started. But if it's true that's pretty awesome for you, I'll patiently wait for mine.
    Checked the image, it hasn't been opened in any image editors as far as I can tell. File name is consistent too.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    This guy is quite reasonable from what I saw in other posts.. I see no reason why would he lie
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    wht time is it ? I'm in jax fla it's 11:08 here wonder if I can get it at 12:00
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    I'm also in Jax...no go for me on the update so far! I really need to go to sleep! But I guess I do have PTO that I need to burn...
    I take it back....... maybe I am buying. Sorry for the knee jerk reaction. with all the dead kitten talk it messes with you head.
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I'm also in Jax...no go for me on the update so far! I really need to go to sleep! But I guess I do have PTO that I need to burn...
    I am switching timezones now... I will let you know if it works after a restart
    how do you switch time zones?
Page 1 of 42 12345611 ... LastLast