Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303536373839404142 LastLast
    OK, I've officially got updatititus1.4 and I'm sure I have an indent in the bottom right corner of the screen...time to step away from the Pre and do some work.

...but I can't !
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    How'd you get the sprint 1.4 already ?
    Don't know, see http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2251321
    hah that's alot of 9s in ****
    Do any of the videos have audio? Surely they must have audio capability??
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Do any of the videos have audio? Surely they must have audio capability??
    Yes your computer must be on mute.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Anyone have any clue as to when the rest of the Palm Pre world is to get 1.4?!?! It's 9:45 am here in Chicago.... Sprint!
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Yes your computer must be on mute.
    I was worried there for a moment as I did not notice the little bit of audio Tomas' "palm" video. Looks great! Now, where's mine?
  8.    #788  
    More importantly.
    WHO THE **C* CHANGED MY THREAD TITLE???
  9.    #789  
    Again:

What kind of forum is this?

Oh and all the tags are gone as well.
    Rrrrrrreal nice fellas!

I may be in a communist republic with no regard for human rights, but that shouldn't reflect on this thread right?

oh yeah; LOL LOL LOL

On a serious note: thanks PreCentral
    I worked my **** off today during my holiday, trying to make this thread as spectaculair and entertaining as possible, and I don't get so much as a PM from you, notifying you're changing my title and removing all tags, one thing a LOT of people seemed to like and appreciate.
    Last edited by tomi666; 02/26/2010 at 10:02 AM.
    Is there any one know why my Updates function keeps show a button "Show Updates". And it link to App Catalog, list all my installed apps, try to update my applications.

I want webOS update, not apps.....
  11.    #791  
    Forum Guidelines: RULE # 1:
    Respect others

Logging off, it's been a long day with a real disappointing ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Again:

Oh and all the tags are gone as well.
    Rrrrrrreal nice fellas!

I may be in a communist republic with no regard for human rights, but that shouldn't reflect on this thread right?

oh yeah; LOL LOL LOL

I worked my **** off today during my holiday, trying to make this thread as spectaculair and entertaining as possible, and I don't get so much as a PM from you, notifying you're changing my title and removing all tags, one thing a LOT of people seemed to like and appreciate.
    relax, you're on vacations
    Tomi thanks a lot! I have an unlocked GSM German Pre, did you unintstall Gregs plgins before the update?

Forum Guidelines: RULE # 1:
    Respect others

Logging off, it's been a long day with a real disappointing ending.
    11:39 AM in Miami Florida, still no update... anyways i wonder what else is there to expect after i update.... [i really would like zooming and corp] but guess thats not coming
    have you noticed any difference in battery life?
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Heh, I curse the bass-turd who took away the tags. As Dieter said last night, some needed to be dealt with but most where funny and creative.
    No zooming and whose corpse?
    i meant crop...
    Mods are free to do as they wish. Generally I find they do so for the betterment of all users (merging similar/duplicate threads or deleting useless tags). A thread as an expression of yourself or a work of art doesn't factor into the equation...nor should it, it's a public forum after all, not a canvas.

Providing breaking info on 1.4 doesn't entitle you to special treatment.

Again:

Oh and all the
    tags are gone as well.
    Rrrrrrreal nice fellas!

oh yeah; LOL LOL LOL

Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Crop = zoom in, take screenshot.
    Duh
    ok got it there.... but the zoom i mean is when taking a picture. Not with an already taken picture
    Kind of a unsatisfactory answer for all people who were here sharing the excitement right?
    How so? You provided your info (which was very nice of you to do), we enjoyed it, people asked questions, you answered them and then time goes on. The deleted tags were likely removed because they didn't actaully relate to the thread and would be of no help when new forum members tried to search.

I don't think you have been mistreated.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic