Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 835
  1. #761  
    re-read what he said

    he asked for a lower versionn doctor then update it
  2. #762  
    Don't think that's what he meant, why would that make a difference anyway.
  3. #763  
    Has anyone received the update that doesn't have an unlocked GSM phone ???
  4. #764  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vietphan3201 View Post
    Does anyone want to run doctor on their phone to see if the phone gets updated to 1.4?
    key words "to see if the phone gets updated to 1.4"

    pretty clear cut to me
  5. #765  
    Quote Originally Posted by influenceuk View Post
    Na mate, i am signed up as a developer not the opensource account. And have seen no sign of it!
    do u have any apps in the catalog? i don't know how they are releasing it to developers but they even had a story earlier this week saying the update is done by palm sent to developers and carriers then palm releases it after a few weeks of testing or something along those lines
  6. #766  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    lol women just don't know whats important in life.... like webos updates they are crucial for life... all her bffs drama not important whatsoever
    Hey there, I'm a female and I've been excited since CES also. My husband asks ME about the update, just before he left this morning, "any word on it?" lol.
  7. #767  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    key words "to see if the phone gets updated to 1.4"

    pretty clear cut to me
    Sounds more to me that the poster is unfamiliar with the doctor process and is asking whether said process will acheive this.
    I will agree to disagree, unless you particularly want to argue.
  8. #768  
    How about flash ?

    Here, OČ qwertz pre in france, no update avalaible...
  9. #769  
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    Sounds more to me that the poster is unfamiliar with the doctor process and is asking whether said process will acheive this.
    I will agree to disagree, unless you particularly want to argue.
    Doctor will install an old version of webos. From there you have to update to the new version. How I now this is because I have run doctor on my phone before. Also there was a post a while back where a person ran doctor and got an update that he was not suppose to get. It was a update that was not released yet. Noob
  10. #770  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vietphan3201 View Post
    Doctor will install an old version of webos. From there you have to update to the new version. How I now this is because I have run doctor on my phone before. Also there was a post a while back where a person ran doctor and got an update that he was not suppose to get. It was a update that was not released yet. Noob
    Fair enough, although think calling me a noob when you did not explain yourself very well in the firdt place is a bit harsh.
  11. #771  
    well i doctored my pre yesterday, and i didnt have to update to 1.3.5.1
  12. #772  
    Quote Originally Posted by fortes89 View Post
    well i doctored my pre yesterday, and i didnt have to update to 1.3.5.1
    If you had the 1.3.5.1 doctor file which is available then you wouldn't have to. If you look around there are links to different versions of the file that will allow you to "Doctor" to that specific version.
  13. #773  
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    If you had the 1.3.5.1 doctor file which is available then you wouldn't have to. If you look around there are links to different versions of the file that will allow you to "Doctor" to that specific version.
    ok... wheres the doctor for 1.4??? lol
    jk
  14. #774  
    Quote Originally Posted by fortes89 View Post
    ok... wheres the doctor for 1.4??? lol
    jk
    Lol, if only !!!
  15. #775  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro4k View Post
    Well I can only guess you and Tomi have become best of friends by now, that is if you didn't already have 1.4 maybe like a week and a half ago or something. Good to see that people are working together and making WebOS shine through behind all the other up and coming platforms. It still surprises me when people ask me what type of phone I'm holding in my hand. All people hear these days is iPhone, hopefully the Pre can come out and knock all those iPhone users out. Good job to everybody working on improving WebOS. Not a developer or anything like that myself, just an average college student up at 3:30 in the morning doing homework, which I can't even do because I'm so caught up in all this 1.4 business, but I would still like to thank everyone. Thanks again.
    Just a side note... Palm is doing an advertising blitz here in DC. In the Metro Rail stations Palm has the Palm Pre and Pixi plastered in every ad space and then some. Looks like they are trying to get the word out.
  16. #776  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    I'm thinking there may be a 10 MB limit on the upload feature?
    There's a longer version (first try) which is 17 MB which failed.
    I had to copy that to my netbook first and then upload it.

    The shorter version (uploaded straight from my Pre) is here as well (still uploading):


    I'm off now.
    Cheerio
    Tomas
    Well, NO WONDER he got the update first -- he is right in the middle of palm central!
  17. #777  
    Did they update the modem firmware?
    CU0.5.18(132) on my 1.3.5.2 GSM Pre.
  18. #778  
    I want to be first..
  19. #779  
    Quote Originally Posted by palimpalim View Post
    Did they update the modem firmware?
    CU0.5.18(132) on my 1.3.5.2 GSM Pre.
    I got the Sprint webOS 1.4 version on a German O2. The GSM firmware is not updated. Elsewhere on the GSM forum it has been mentioned that the Sprint FW does not contain the GSM radio FW anymore. So you have to wait for the GSM update to be sure.
  20. Helidos's Avatar
    Posts
    791 Posts
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    #780  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick99999 View Post
    I got the Sprint webOS 1.4 version on a German O2. The GSM firmware is not updated. Elsewhere on the GSM forum it has been mentioned that the Sprint FW does not contain the GSM radio FW anymore. So you have to wait for the GSM update to be sure.
    How'd you get the sprint 1.4 already ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions