Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839404142 LastLast
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Nothing in Chicago as of yet..... @6:20am
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    its not over the air ...i have the preware icon ...or do i have to get to devolop mode
    If you're stuck on an old version of Preware, it's likely that your Package Manager Service is not installed properly. Look at the URL for webos-internals on the Manage Feeds page. If it just says 'feed' rather than a URL, then you'll need to reinstall the Package Manager Service and update those feeds.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    All I have to say is that the tags on this thread are crazy !!
    wow people stayed up all night with this thread
    not too sure about that video camera icon they are using. It just don't seem to match the other icons. Unless that's an app you can download?

anyhow i think palm should really of released these updates to devs first so they can make sure apps work on the new update, very much how apple do it. Palm need to sort things out soon sometimes it just seems disorganised!
    Quote Originally Posted by influenceuk View Post
    not too sure about that video camera icon they are using. It just don't seem to match the other icons. Unless that's an app you can download?

anyhow i think palm should really of released these updates to devs first so they can make sure apps work on the new update, very much how apple do it. Palm need to sort things out soon sometimes it just seems disorganised!
    what are you talking about? im pretty sure it does get released to developers first
  7. Evansgw
    good thread guys. Makes me wish I'd stayed awake last night and joined in, but it was an entertaining read this morning.

I just told my wife it is out... She said, What is out?

I don't know what is more disappointing, that she has a pre and doesn't care about 1.4 or that she hasn't been listening to me talk about it since the 15th!! Actually, since CES!
    thanks rod
    Quote Originally Posted by Evansgw View Post
    good thread guys. Makes me wish I'd stayed awake last night and joined in, but it was an entertaining read this morning.

I just told my wife it is out... She said, What is out?

I don't know what is more disappointing, that she has a pre and doesn't care about 1.4 or that she hasn't been listening to me talk about it since the 15th!! Actually, since CES!
    lol women just don't know whats important in life.... like webos updates they are crucial for life... all her bffs drama not important whatsoever
    ^Lol don't start that crap I'm female and pressing refresh like the rest of you...
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
  11.    #751  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    wow people stayed up all night with this thread
    It was a GREAT adrenaline ride
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    yea actually ryan there's no need to talk like that thanks
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    tomi666 You got any news on flash with 1.4. Does the app store have flash lite for download?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I was on this thread all night at work, now home in bed checking to see how many more ppl are seeing the update
    lol ok not all women are like that it was just a joke calm down i know about half of webos users are female according to http://www.androidcentral.com/lot-an...users-are-male
    Just tested to take some random videos:

The quality doesn't seem to be bad at all, though there are visible some 'steps' in auto-exposure.
    Quote Originally Posted by evercz View Post
    Just tested to take some random videos:

The quality doesn't seem to be bad at all, though there are visible some 'steps' in auto-exposure.
    Yeah doesn't look bad at all. Thanks for the demo and can't wait to get my youtube spam on! lol.
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    what are you talking about? im pretty sure it does get released to developers first
    Na mate, i am signed up as a developer not the opensource account. And have seen no sign of it!
    Does anyone want to run doctor on their phone to see if the phone gets updated to 1.4?
    Where are you gonna get the 1.4 doctor file from ?