Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    In London stock UK O2 GSM Pre, nothing found yet. (except non existant application updates)
    But I'm on 3G not wifi here.

Peter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Thanks! It's good to be here

How many people have 1.4 right now?
    You're #6 on the preware server.

Looks like the patches are updating ok for you ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    no lies. in the UK, near London area.
    Stuck down in Plymouth and nothing here. Mind you my update app seems to be refreshing too quickly. Might try a restart.
    Quote Originally Posted by drewton540 View Post
    so it seems that only the GSM models appear to be getting it
    It's flashed with a meta doctored sprint fw showing my carrier as sprint also.

So it's definitely related to GSM Models and not the firmware you have/timezone.

We get ahead for a change hehe
    Wooooot at last!

Downloading 1.4 as we speak . anyone else?

GSM UK O2 Pre.
    Lucky devil, just hope that means we will be sorted later today......
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    You're #6 on the preware server.

Looks like the patches are updating ok for you ...

-- Rod
    That cant be me...

I have no patches installed, its a clean OS. however uninstalling the only Alpha 800MHZ patch.

Though i will install some patches before i updated to 1.4 to test AUPT. Will that help you?
    That cant be me...

I have no patches installed, its a clean OS. however uninstalling the only Alpha 800MHZ patch.

Though i will install some patches before i updated to 1.4 to test AUPT. Will that help you?
    Oh, must be another person in the UK then. They updated 20 patches.

We'll have plenty of testers in the next 24 hours, just enjoy your new firmware :-)

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyermen View Post
    In London stock UK O2 GSM Pre, nothing found yet. (except non existant application updates)

Peter.
    copy that with german O2 GSM (AUPT patches applied), including that non-existant application update.
    I am on WiFi though...
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    The video looks pretty good on the Pre Youtube app...even better if you download it (completely full screen). I wants it!
    Quote Originally Posted by nyermen View Post

Peter.
    Nothing on Spain either (Movistar), but it seems things are looking good for today. Fingers crossed!
    Oh, must be another person in the UK then. They updated 20 patches.

We'll have plenty of testers in the next 24 hours, just enjoy your new firmware :-)

-- Rod
    Thanks, will do
    Just hope we get access to new apps soon after, not too fussed about video capture, would love some decent games.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Hey Rod,
    I read an article by Jason (I think) saying 30% of Pre users don't trust AUPT updates for 1.4. Perhaps it's a good idea to reassure people based on first 'test cases'?
    No, I'd rather not sway people in either direction. I feel it's a personal choice.

There'll be plenty of people who have no problems, and I expect there'll be plenty of people who have problems (mostly unrelated to AUPT). So I'd rather let people make their own choice

-- Rod
    No, I'd rather not sway people in either direction. I feel it's a personal choice.

There'll be plenty of people who have no problems, and I expect there'll be plenty of people who have problems (mostly unrelated to AUPT). So I'd rather let people make their own choice

-- Rod
    Thanks for being on top of it. It's pretty neat that you get this level of visibility and that there are so many users of Preware throughout the world.
    Well, far be it from me trying to put pressure on Movistar or anything, but today's my birthday, aaaaand I'd love to be able to record some videos of my birthday part on my Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    Thanks for being on top of it. It's pretty neat that you get this level of visibility and that there are so many users of Preware throughout the world.
    #7 is from Italy, and downloading patches.

-- Rod
    Urgh this 1.4 download is going slow, stop hammering the servers guys
    BTW, if you haven't updated to Preware 0.9.28 yet, now is a perfect time to do it. If you don't you're more likely to have update problems in Preware after you've updated 1.4 (no effect on AUPT patches, just updating feeds).

-- Rod
    Nothing for my german unlocked pre in Portugal! Fingers crossed
    Thanks for a tip, rwhitby. That's what I will do. Still no webOS 1.4 update in Poland (12:16 PM) for GSM unlocked version. Still waitin'