Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    thing is, if it's for evening, why did he get his at 10.30am? and us aussies are even further ahead than vietnam by the clock and still don't have it.

i think it's just a mix of circumstances. or an accident, and they'll suck the update back out of his pre!!
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    calm down?
    im guessing that was supposed to say "calm down"
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    dude come down you'll get it later today.
    Just offering a suggestion to test and see if it's truly the connection or a bug. I'm not stalking the update, just interested in it's new features.
    maybe he was in a tree?
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    see, steven, we all actually ARE stalking the update. it's ok to admit it. I'm tapping the update's lines and peering through its curtains.

mmm... show me that 4... oh yeah

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennish View Post
    thing is, if it's for evening, why did he get his at 10.30am? and us aussies are even further ahead than vietnam by the clock and still don't have it.

i think it's just a mix of circumstances. or an accident, and they'll suck the update back out of his pre!!
    they've been other ppl getting it, but it seems most are from asia.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i'm in AUSTRALasia... does that count?

they posted and confirmed this? sorry I been one for a while.
  10.    #630  
    Cause Asia rules...
    lol! over @ the webos-internals char. rod was posting when he saw ppl with 1.4 pre's updating patches thru preware
    Quote Originally Posted by steven.singer View Post
    Just offering a suggestion to test and see if it's truly the connection or a bug. I'm not stalking the update, just interested in it's new features.
    it's cool B]
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    see, steven, we all actually ARE stalking the update. it's ok to admit it. I'm tapping the update's lines and peering through its curtains.

mmm... show me that 4... oh yeah

You're probably right but I wasn't trying to push (especially being a "noob"). just offering a logical suggestion.
    i'm in AUSTRALasia... does that count?
    I know you mean Australia, but not seriously, who cares about Australia and their kangaroos? Again, not seriously.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    This thread has thoroughly entertained me at work tonight
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM626 View Post
    This thread has thoroughly entertained me at work tonight
    Same here, haven't gotten anything done.
    well finally got my phone to say my phone is up to date. Went back to the catalog and downloaded a program that messed up on me when installing a while ago. Now all is good .

You guys think we should remove the blinking LED patch since it will be a part of the update?
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro4k View Post
    I know you mean Australia, but not seriously, who cares about Australia and their kangaroos? Again, not seriously.
    Which animal do you think I have chained up here doing all the Preware updates lately ...

-- Rod
    lol this thread is accomplishing what took the "anticipation thread" a week to produce, going by post count.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Steven I plan on doing some work before 6am... but I check the update app and this thread, it's been hard