Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

**** THE UPDATE LETS KILL PALM
    Live the Pre life.
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyricky View Post
    San Jose, California
    I'm in Michigan and I just get the no update screen. Hopefully it means you are getting the update I assume I'll get it soon after that is if you are on sprint.

-Toaster
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post
    I'm in Michigan and I just get the no update screen. Hopefully it means you are getting the update I assume I'll get it soon after that is if you are on sprint.

-Toaster
    Yup Sprint for me! Good luck !
    Hey Tomi have you tried to record and upload a video yet? We're all eagerly waiting lol. Some not so patiently unfortunately lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post
    Where you at?

-Toaster
    I'm in Detroit area... I just did a complete device restart and now it's going right to the "1.3.5.1 up to date lie" when I do an update.
    like i said in the other thread. i'm on EST in US. for the first time tonight or at all this week, my "checking for updates" is not updating, its just trying to find an update. could be a sign peoples.
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyricky View Post
    Yup Sprint for me! Good luck !
    Thanks!

Edit: Sometimes when I click the update button it just INSTANTLY checks and says no update lol its quite depressing.

-Toaster
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Agreed.
    but I will pay if 1.4 allows the speaker issue to be resolved.
    Very True. BTW, great avatar. One of my favorite movies of all time, and actually appropriate for this thread as everybody does want some and damnit, I want some too! LOL
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    anyone else in cali that is getting a "no update" ? mines just been searching for at least 20 mins.
    I'm also in detroit and I'm getting the blatant lie..
    BEST PIC EVER
    Live the Pre life.
    Hey im in the Detroit area also =)
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgaryk View Post
    very true. Btw, great avatar. One of my favorite movies of all time, and actually appropriate for this thread as everybody does want some and damnit, i want some too! lol
    lol!
    Hahaha cool lots of Detroit people! I actually advertise my palm pre when I go out just the other day I got a guy to consider buying one at a restaurant.

-Toaster
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgaryk View Post
    Mine had been going pretty snappy to the "lie" that my phone was up to date. I'm in the Central time zone and we just crossed into midnight and now it's..thinking about updating the status message. Interesting.
    Just did a full restart and it's back to lying to me again. 1.3.5.1 is NOT the right answer!
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    this thread has slowed down. have people fallen asleep? anyone?
    Tomi Rod is in the irc chat asking for you. I'm not sure he got your IP
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    @tomi666 - do you notice any speed increase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    That was a bad idea Rod.
    Nah, I knew it would be a madhouse for the attention span of the younger generation, and then die down to normal

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    waiting for midnight in Cali... see what happens... little less then 2 hours...