Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    24 pages in 2 hours and 27 minutes.

At this rate we will be close to 100 at about 10 am! SOOO its still totally possible to out do the real anticipation thread in one night lol
    Mine just says: "Application updates are now available." Its quite annoying. :P

-Toaster
    Sprints Site still says 1.3.5.1
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Mine is going on 7-8 minutes spinning now.. something is up..
    Mine had been going pretty snappy to the "lie" that my phone was up to date. I'm in the Central time zone and we just crossed into midnight and now it's..thinking about updating the status message. Interesting.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    24 pages in 2 hours and 27 minutes.

At this rate we will be close to 100 at about 10 am! SOOO its still totally possible to out do the real anticipation thread in one night lol
    I'm staying awake to hit refresh on the update, but I have the excuse that I don't get off work until 6am
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post

-Toaster
    i have restarted LUNA, and the phone, and it still has been checking for updates...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Join me at freenode Web IRC (qwebirc) and we'll sort it out.

Everyone else who wants to watch in real time, join that IRC channel too by clicking the link.

-- Rod
    That was a bad idea Rod.
  8. dirtaymcgirt
    this sucks, he said it doesnt seem to run much faster. that sucks oh well ima go take a dump
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    let's just stay focused people...

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts

-Toaster
    You have some app that's causing that. I had that exact problem until I uninstalled the Beta of YouView or YouMail or whatever that Visual Voicemail app was. Once I uninstalled that, no issues.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyricky View Post
    i have restarted LUNA, and the phone, and it still has been checking for updates...
    Where you at?

-Toaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    Hows the best weather in the country treating you?

I'm in Dallas -- and for the past two weeks, its been pretty much colder here than at the olympics
    Honestly? Dude its been in the 50s. Ok sure maybe we got the most recorded snowfall in Texas history this month, but still, it hasn't been that bad. The lowest its gotten is like 28.
    Does anything happen if you flip the Pre's regional settings for the update? hmmm says the phone will have to restart but maybe worth a try anyone
    lol
    This thread will not keep me awake any longer. See you on page 92!
    Where you at?

-Toaster
    San Jose, California
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgaryk View Post
    You have some app that's causing that. I had that exact problem until I uninstalled the Beta of YouView or YouMail or whatever that Visual Voicemail app was. Once I uninstalled that, no issues.
    I suspected that is what is going on for me..

How is the paid version working out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    Hows the best weather in the country treating you?

I'm in Dallas -- and for the past two weeks, its been pretty much colder here than at the olympics
    currently its at 53f.... but its ok....i have lived in coder weather (Louisville, KY) and i like it, besides with this 1.4 thing whos thinking about the weather lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    That was a bad idea Rod.
    That's what I was thinking.. IRC is gonna crash tonight!
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    I suspected that is what is going on for me..

How is the paid version working out?
    I didn't buy it. I was so frustrated with the beta I wasn't going to pay to frustrate myself any further.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgaryk View Post
    I didn't buy it. I was so frustrated with the beta I wasn't going to pay to frustrate myself any further.
    Agreed.
    but I will pay if 1.4 allows the speaker issue to be resolved.