Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I call shenanigans
    @dieter you better not be talking him out of posting screenshots ;-)
    patience, Dieter should deserve the respect and breaking news to drive to his site first
    LOL!!!
    was this all an elaborate scheme by the precentral founders to make sure the traffic continued to pour through the night? Was tomi666 their inside man? Fool us with his high post count and cred.?

Only one man knows...and his name is Alex Jones.
    This is about to hit the front page of Pre Central if he can convince Dieter it's real.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    either dieter is telling him not to post pics or is about to make him a famous precentral user and plaster him all over the front page
    Aw man Dieter!
    Really???
    lol this is funny.

-Toaster
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    srath 16 this dude sat of a fire storm some people got to go to work while he's home makin up stuff so shut up
    again with the hate, look if you want to be skeptical you can but again, i didnt do anything to deserve your comments. i understand people have to go to work, i have school in the morning myself, so nothing's keeping you from sleep except your own anxiousness. if he lies then we bash, until then, hate has no power.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubdrum View Post
    This is about to hit the front page of Pre Central if he can convince Dieter it's real.
    Bleh, i just lost hope in this... taking way to long to with Orange sym and P and post it! Lame sauce!!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    This tag "manny pacquiao owns a pre" would have been funnier if Manny was Vietnamese. Still funny though.
    if you cannot post the video or screenshots here, post it on youtube and imageshack (or other freebies)
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    dude, we've waited for a while. SHOW US THE *******PROOF! otherwise i know your messing with us
    What it's been like 5 minutes? Go do something besides hit F5 on your keyboard every 20 seconds.
    @Tomi whats going on? Keep us in the loop.
    This is just hilarious! I was just about to go to sleep, but this thread is just too funny to go to sleep now!
    while we're waiting, does anyone here want N.O.V.A?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    THANK YOU .....srath16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    Dieter with the c0ck-block
    now I'm really laughing
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
    This is just hilarious! I was just about to go to sleep, but this thread is just too funny to go to sleep now!
    I agree! Im getting a kick outa how excited people are getting lol.

A good way to kill time!