Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. Zindoh's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
       #1  
    If anyone can spare a google voice invite, i would really appreciate it.

    Thanks
    Last edited by Zindoh; 03/10/2010 at 12:43 PM.
  2. catallah's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #2  
    Sent...I was feeling generous, enjoy!
  3. #3  
    Oh if it were that easy for me to get someone as generous... ... ... thanks in advance?

    dingwall1@GMAIL.COM
  4. Zindoh's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
       #4  
    Thanks very much!

    Mucho appreciated!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall1 View Post
    Oh if it were that easy for me to get someone as generous... ... ... thanks in advance?

    dingwall1@GMAIL.COM
    sent
  6. geodim's Avatar
    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    #6  
    Not another one of these threads...
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    sent
    Thanks kind sir. I will make sure to pay it forward as well.


    Furthermore, what is wrong with a thread like this? 4 people are feeling good right now, either for getting access to something they like, or for the good vibe you get for giving. GOLDEN RULE is in full effect right here.
  8. geodim's Avatar
    Posts
    276 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall1 View Post
    Thanks kind sir. I will make sure to pay it forward as well.


    Furthermore, what is wrong with a thread like this? 4 people are feeling good right now, either for getting access to something they like, or for the good vibe you get for giving. GOLDEN RULE is in full effect right here.
    There would be no problem with a thread like this in the Off Topic forum. And people could still feel warm in their pants when they get an invite. The problem is that this forum is for Palm Pre related threads. Not Google Voice.
  9. catallah's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #9  
    Your welcome
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    There would be no problem with a thread like this in the Off Topic forum. And people could still feel warm in their pants when they get an invite. The problem is that this forum is for Palm Pre related threads. Not Google Voice.


    Fair enough. Hey, I've been with the site for a while, as you have as it seems as well. I'm all for the shop being tidy. Perhaps we can have a mod move this to off topic?
  11. #11  
    dang lol i need to get invite too...waiting for almost 2 months now -.-
  12. #12  
    anyone else feeling genorous to send an invite my way? jdurand976 @gmail.com

    Thanks
  13. bigzeto's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #13  
    I've been wanting to try out google voice as well if someone wouldn't mind sending an invite. barryzeringue@gmaildotcom

    Thanks in advance

Posting Permissions