1.    #1  
    6 days till Palm appreciation day and after todays company guidance I think FANS should go all out and recognize this day and give palm the shoutout it deserves!!!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    <sigh>
    you're bonkers
    i think im gonna hang out on some Apple forums for a bit to get a break from all the f a n boyism.

ill be appreciating my palm on the 3rd, but it wont have anything to do with a phone AND it will actually accomplish something.
    W T F, Now are we gonna have new threads every day about this stupid idea ???
    (Sorry to be grumPy, but this is a truly pRe tardEd idea.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  6.    #6  
    Dude it said fans not customers or users!!! If you are going to ***** , go ***** at your partner in crime but I am a fan and when your team has a day like this a little moral support is not a bad thing!!!
  7.    #7  
    Sudoer------You are super and def not a doer!!!! How is this stupid???? Please explain and use some logic!!!
    etrade sounds like it's about time for you to unload your shares.
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    Sudoer------You are super and def not a doer!!!! How is this stupid???? Please explain and use some logic!!!
    I have a thing against orange shirts.
    (As a concession, I'd be willing to: wear a handspring "flip" logo on a black t-shirt.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    i bet that orange pouch the Pre came with would feel nice.
  11.    #11  
    Lets not mock the situation!!! The thread says fans!! This could go a long way!!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I'm in. does a tie with orange in it count?
  13.    #13  
    LOL yes!!!
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    March3rd PALM FANSSport an orange shirt and tell everyone about your palm PRE PIXI
    Why! would I go through the embarrassment all over again everyone I know owns a android/iphone all laugh at the pre.

I wipe it out go over all the cool gestures and multitasking etc... Then they hit me oooo look at the cool video recording and all these awesome apps. And I'm like ya but I can multitask ( thinking I got um right! WRONG ) oh look my iphone does that too .. But you have to jailbreak it ya so you have to patch the hell out of you pre to get basic features.

Can't get someone who owns a Ferrari to trade it in on a corvette even if the corvette has a big block v12 with a blower on it... I've tried trust me....
  15.    #15  
    Does it hurt you to sport an orange shirt ? I got your back!!!
    Wait, is it confirmed that March 1st is Palm's bday? bc that is a better day, don't you think?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Absolutely. March 1 is Palm's 10th birthday. The idea of having Palm appreciation day two days later on the 3rd is just bizarre.
  18.    #18  
    ok lets make it MArch 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    ok lets make it MArch 1st
    I'm a big supporter of what you are doing, but now that its a birthday, we don't have to make it an appreciation day bc its a birthday. don't need to compete with that.

so i'm thinking we'll need a Twitter Hash and a list of Palm people on twitter/facebook/email/etc.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  20.    #20  
    I am down to do whatever...Orange item is a most as well as telling atleast 20 people about your phone