Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1.    #1  
    Palm developing new webOS Device for release this year

    Click on link or copy and paste. I cant wait!!
  2. #2  
    didnt really say anything everyone didnt already know
  3. #3  
    I was hoping for a concept image or something. I get my new phone the middle of next year & i definitely want to stick with webOS. Hopefully it will be available by the time i upgrade.
  4.    #4  
    Its just great news to know they are still going forward and not giving up. This next phone will definitly make or break Palm. They have to get it right. Most likely it will be a 2.0 version of WebOS.
  5. #5  
    be on sprint please? (cheapest carrier )
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    Its just great news to know they are still going forward and not giving up. This next phone will definitly make or break Palm. They have to get it right. Most likely it will be a 2.0 version of WebOS.
    I really hope they keep the same version of WebOS on all devices they put out. I'm still hoping for a landscape slider with a nice big screen
  7. #7  
    Hope it dosnt comeout for awhile.. I just my pre.. :/
    Live the Pre life.
  8. bruba's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #8  
    Is the source Captain Obvious maybe?

    Did anybody think Palm would wait until 2011 to release a new phone...?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    Hope it dosnt comeout for awhile.. I just my pre.. :/
    It should come out sometime during the summer.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It should come out sometime during the summer.
    +1
    Makes perfect sense, because if Palm doesn't I'm sure there will be some Pre users ready to upgrade (June/July) and if there isn't a new Palm device out they might jump ship. Just my opinion.
  11. #11  
    Considering the 20% drop in stock price today, I would expect a "leak" soon
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Considering the 20% drop in stock price today, I would expect a "leak" soon
    Agreed. Palm seriously needs to get people excited about their next device as soon as possible.
  13. #13  
    good news. yay.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    good news. yay.
    Who's the girl you're using for an avatar?
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Agreed. Palm seriously needs to get people excited about their next device as soon as possible.
    yeah, im sure 2.0 will come out with the new device. Then they can market it as not only a new device, but with new software as well (ppl tend to react better to round numbers i think )
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    good news. yay.
    It isn't new yet. All the longer term news right now is unfortunately negative. Ruby has basically said Palm is not doing what they need to be doing and it doesn't look like Palm will make it out of the Red this quarter.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Who's the girl you're using for an avatar?
    a dream that won't come true
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    a dream that won't come true
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    yeah, im sure 2.0 will come out with the new device. Then they can market it as not only a new device, but with new software as well (ppl tend to react better to round numbers i think )
    Yea, people like whole numbers lol. "WebOS 2.0 must be twice as awesome as WebOS 1.x!!"
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, people like whole numbers lol. "WebOS 2.0 must be twice as awesome as WebOS 1.x!!"
    exactly. 2.0!!! sounds so more bad@$$ to some then 1.3.5.1 hahah
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions