Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Earlier today I clicked the updates icon and it said there were updates for my applications. It showed several apps like the weather channel and mytether. I click update and it only updated the weather channel app(probably because it was highlighted). I closed out of updates after that and when I went back it didn't give me the option to update other apps. I've had the phone for about a month, but I'd never gotten that message about updating apps when I'd clicked on updates before. I'd like to update my other apps, but I can't remember which ones they were. Does anyone know how to get back to the apps update screen or is it just something that happens from time to time. Thanks for any assistance with this.
    open app catalog and on the bottom right is a little bag icon tap on it and if there are any updates a button will pop up after a couple of seconds saying "update apps now?"
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help.
    I have the show application updates as well, but there are no updates. is this normal?
    same problem like me.
    Upgrade-notification, but no upgrades...

maybe there are some backup files from a previous upgrade, which are not deleted. Maybe its a bug with the upgrade-routine to 1.4?
    Maybe some problems between preware & official-palm-app-updater?

im still trusting that v.1.4 hits ground in germany today!
    my o2Pre still runs v. 1.3.5 cry:

about the patches:
    do i realy have to delete themes? nothing else? whats about 4x4 icons or date&time + battery%, hidden quickstart ...?

xD