Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    palm isnt bankrupt, and they have some money. quit being chicken little and saying the webos sky is falling. it isn't going to happen!
  2.    #2  
    really
    if Precentral reports it straight from their homepage (true f9nboys), then yes I am worried.

You have no claim to back up your data, besides the #s speak for themselves (stock hit today)

edit: wow- precentral filters the word f9nboys! unbelievable filtering on this site
    Last edited by trim81; 02/25/2010 at 07:05 PM.
    and who knows, it might go back up when they are released on AT&T. the market is just the investors attitudes....they arent always right u know.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    another one...good God
    im the magic man now you see me now you dont
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    true, they have cash. most importantly they have webos IP rights. the question is how fast are they burning cash. i await financials.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    +1,000 it seems that some people LOVE drama and to find the negative. The majority of us on Precentral love our Pre/Pixi and realize that this this is a 1st gen phone. If you want to be negative, BUY AN IPHONE AND LEAVE US ALONE TO CELEBRATE/APPRECIATE OUR UP AND COMING PALM DEVICE !!

p.s
    I will not apologize for the CAPS on this post, so bring it !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    +1,000 it seems that some people LOVE drama and to find the negative. The majority of us on Precentral love our Pre/Pixi and realize that this this is a 1st gen phone. If you want to be negative, BUY AN IPHONE AND LEAVE US ALONE TO CELEBRATE/APPRECIATE OUR UP AND COMING PALM DEVICE !!

p.s
    How dare you Caps Lock only part of your post. It's all or nothing
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    EXCELLENT POINT !! :doh

p.s
    I revoke your capitalizing privilages for one day.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Understood and I accept my punishment (fyi ... Posting these at a bar, so ...... )
    Understood and I accept my punishment (fyi ... Posting these at a bar, so ...... )
    If you truly accepted the punishment, then why do I see a "U", "I", and a "P"???? No Shift key either haha
    I can forgive the U I and P then just because you are at a bar (i shall be at one tomorrow and saturday.....very long week )
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    i appreciate the understanding ... if only some of the jerkasses posting had the same understanding for palm/sprint/verizon. See all of the true fans on the 1.4 side.
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    palm isnt bankrupt, and they have some money. quit being chicken little and saying the webos sky is falling. it isn't going to happen!
    Um, not quite.

According to wikipedia, they have $643 million in assets. No problem, right? WRONG. According to wikipedia they also had an operating income in 2009 of $-301 million. Yes, that is a MINUS. So if Palm goes another two years like last year, they're out of business.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Um, not quite.

According to wikipedia, they have $643 million in assets. No problem, right? WRONG. According to wikipedia they also had an operating income in 2009 of $-301 million. Yes, that is a MINUS. So if Palm goes another two years like last year, they're out of business.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, but Wikipedia isn't the best place for information...
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    Stop spreading rumors!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    enjoy the weekend at the bar, cnote. Take a toast for the true palm lovers !
  20.    #20  
    I'm not spreading facts. I'm just being realistic people
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast