Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    enjoy the weekend at the bar, cnote. Take a toast for the true palm lovers !
    i will most certainly do that.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    salute ! prost ! cheers !
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Palm will undoubtedly be acquired by a larger, more profitable company. I expect that Palm will live on in this fashion for quite some time. Considering the userbase Palm has developed with its long-line of PDA's, I would assume that Palm would still be a nice little niche market that would make a nice subsidiary company.
    I really hope that HTC aquires Palm... Do they have enough money for that?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    HTC build quality is impressive, at least on their higher end units. I've never used an HTC slider, if they even make one, so I can't speak to a direct example. But the Touch, Nexus, and Hero all have significantly better build quality than the Sprint Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    I'm not spreading facts. I'm just being realistic people
    I am being realistic too in saying that all the news surrounding Palm is negative right now. 1.4 is great for current users, but unless something major changes, Palm is going to fade away or be bought (which is the best option right now).

I really like WebOS and I want it to stay, but the long and short of it is Palm has squandered some amazing opportunities with **** poor advertising and mediocre build quality, and right now they are getting crowded out by android, apple and RIM.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12