Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    now 1.4 is set for tomorrow..

tomorrow we will get a new one.. count on it !!
    I love it when people don't make useless threads.

Here you go.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-thread.html
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 02/25/2010 at 06:54 PM.
    No way... When will this madness end? Haha.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post

Here you go.

what makes you think ONLY us at sprint will get it tomorrow?? ins't a Palm update for all Pre?? its another rumor bro
    i think people are just bored tonight. that would explain the 12 new posts about the same thing
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Whoa, just got an idea. I know we've talked about a complaint subforum a few times before, but how about a rumors subforum? Seems it would be alot more practical...
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    what makes you think ONLY us at sprint will get it tomorrow?? ins't a Palm update for all Pre?? its another rumor bro
    Lol, never said that ONLY sprint would get it. I could honestly give 2 shiiiiits less if it doesn't come out for a month. And what does that have to do with this worthless thread you started? "Bro"
    lol then you would see post about rumors from the rumors sub forum
    Lol, never said that ONLY sprint would get it. I could honestly give 2 shiiiiits less if it doesn't come out for a month. And what does that have to do with this worthless thread you started? "Bro"
    LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    They can update Sprint phones without updating the rest. How do you think they control what Bell users get on their phones, and what everyone in Europe gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    lol then you would see post about rumors from the rumors sub forum
    I don't mind rumors... I just mind them where the are 30 threads about the same thing clogging up the main Pre forum.
    O come on you know its fun to watch all these people panic that palms going down the ****ter like there not geting a new phone in a yr and a half anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    O come on you know its fun to watch all these people panic that palms going down the ****ter like there not geting a new phone in a yr and a half anyway
    It's annoying and fun at the same time lol. It's interesting watching a normally civilized forum collapse into complete chaos haha.
    when did this become the off topic forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's annoying and fun at the same time lol. It's interesting watching a normally civilized forum collapse into complete chaos haha.
    "Hey i have a question about my pre. When i try to add a patch to it.....OMG PALMS GONNA DIE!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    when did this become the off topic forum?
    Since the rules started to no longer matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Since the rules started to no longer matter.
    Well since palms apparently going out of business so soon why should we even care about this site?

Here you go.

Does it even matter anymore? This forum now has almost 600 pages of threads!! Its coo coo crazy.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    Well since palms apparently going out of business so soon why should we even care about this site?
    You're right. We should burn Precentral to the ground! lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast