1.    #1  
    Today it felt like it was raining all day at Precentral.net I mean I've never been in a place where you see so much negative things to say about a company. For God sake..!! There are other things besides Palm and the Palm Pre. People need to stop trolling...
    "For God sake..!! There are other things besides Palm and the Palm Pre."

.. and to think this was 'pre'central..
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    +1 although with 1.4 being released on a Friday, I finally have "plans". Maybe I'm one of these people
    Here we go again.........
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Today it felt like it was raining all day at Precentral.net I mean I've never been in a place where you see so much negative things to say about a company. For God sake..!! There are other things besides Palm and the Palm Pre. People need to stop trolling...
    That is why I have stopped posting here. The community is not the same anymore and has really deteriorated over the past week. I hope after this latest update things calm down again. Sad to see that an OS update brings out this immaturity. Thanks for posting what you did though, people need a reality check.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    That is why I have stopped posting here. The community is not the same anymore and has really deteriorated over the past week. I hope after this latest update things calm down again. Sad to see that an OS update brings out this immaturity. Thanks for posting what you did though, people need a reality check.
    I think it's just the frustration of having to sift through all the 1.4 threads. They just keep popping up out of no where. Even seeing all the negative reactions to these threads, people still insist on creating even more and then being offended when they get flamed. You don't even need to search before posting. Just look at the first page of threads. "Hmm, even though there are ten 1.4 threads on page 1 alone, I should still make a new one"
    +1

Thank God for Mods.

I'm hoping in a couple weeks it will settle down, maybe all of the trolls who have popped up this week will go back under their bridges.
    lol that and the fact that the stock news isnt loooking to good kind of makes you wonder if the natives are feed up and if total chaos is upon us
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    It's not trolling when people are posting their legitimate complaints. It's not trolling when people are concerned about Palm's future as a company.

In fact, I would say most of the trolling on this forum comes from Palm ******* responding to legit complaints with empty rhetoric, telling people they don't know how to use their phones, or posts like these telling people not to write anything negative.
    Alot of lurkers have been coming out of the woodwork the past few days, i agree... But we know it's not normally like this and i hope that nobody gets scared away by the chaos here recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmarcus View Post
    It's not trolling when people are posting their legitimate complaints. It's not trolling when people are concerned about Palm's future as a company.

In fact, I would say most of the trolling on this forum comes from Palm ******* responding to legit complaints with empty rhetoric, telling people they don't know how to use their phones, or posts like these telling people not to write anything negative.
    And yes, i agree, it's supposed to be a FORUM, not a fan club, but it's been really bad (immature-wise) for the last few days now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    And yes, i agree, it's supposed to be a FORUM, not a fan club, but it's been really bad (immature-wise) for the last few days now.
    all forums eventually start to go downhill *sigh*

lets start a new site: precentralreloaded.com. whos with me? ha
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    i'm some how new to precentral but i got to say i love this forums, when i got nothing better to do i come here and get a few laughs, because i remember what somebody said to me once,
    "FIGHTING OVER THE INTERNET IS LIKE TWO ******* FIGHTING, IT DOS NOT MATTER WHO WIN, BOTH STILL *******'