1.    #1  
    after hearing about the current sprawls of collapsing stock and app outdoing, would it be wise for Palm to do what it's been doing for several months and idly stand by as it tries to popularize itself amongst its database of owners or do you think palm should try to gain some establishment by advertising hugely on this great breakthrough of modern mobile technology? and if you dont think any of the above is significant enough to get this device to the ears of the public, is there anything we fellow palm owners can do, like spread the word, or send a message to palm themselves?
    omg yet another post on this topic. this is like number 7 or 8 in the past hour and a half hahah love it. (sorry dont mean to belittle your post - its just funny because everyones overreacting) - only thing you can do is tell ppl about your phone....maybe theyll like it any buy one. we are consumers, not management of palm. let them take care of themselves.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the input. I mean I don't mean to repost something already discussed but I really feel bad for palm right now.
    We can spend money buying apps, which will get Palm some cash and help reinforce the developers that there is breath in webOS.
    We can use our phone and like BMIC50 said, buy the apps you like. That's the best thing you can do. Oh and if you have a friend who asks you your opinion on what phone to get don't talk up the Pre like it's the phone the Gods would use. The more you hype it up the more likely they are to be dissapointed. Just be honest and show them how it makes your life easier.
    Or buy another pre each!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Buy Palm accessories, not other brands.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Spend $40 on a 1150mah battery from palm or $30 on a 1400 Mugen battery hmmm.....soooooooo tempting! idk what to do
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    And buy them from Precentral.net