Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    just wanted to say hi to everyone here... Just a new pre user the other day and I am quite impressed with webos and how responsive and quick this os is....I came from the htc hero and not impressive with the android os.....I have to say I was a little hesitant on purchasing this phone but with all honesty just a great os
  2. #2  
    Welcome.
    But be forewarned.... It's gonna be crazy here for the next week or so.
  3.    #3  
    I noticed that lately reading all the other poss here
  4. #4  
    Hi. Welcome.
  5. #5  
    Welcome to the WebOS community

    Precentral is full of great information and people willing to help you out. Don't worry about all of the hostility lately, people are just upset and/or frustrated about the whole 1.4 thing...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdurand976 View Post
    I noticed that lately reading all the other poss here
    Yeah, it's not normally this psychotic.
  7. flash4o's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #7  
    Wife and I got new Pre's last week - both very happy with WebOS. Just an easy to use OS, looks nice and great speed.

    Enjoy..and look forward to, but don't go crazy, over updates. They come when they come.
  8. #8  
    My suggestion is to visit all the other sub forms besides the Pre forum. You'll probably get much more help and no hysteria either.
  9.    #9  
    Thx for the welcome everyone....... As for the updates, I'm the type to wait and not stress over when it comes out.....Like Flash4o stated when they come they come.....I come from using winmo and flashing cooked ROMs to my liking and being a previous owner of a palm 755p and an iPhone user as well
    I figured I would try out a new phone, and something that was different than what I have been used to in the past.....but again thanks for the warm welcome onto of the hostility of the 1.4 update
  10. #10  
    great to have you. now go explore preware and the homebrew community. get yourself an nes emulator, or any of the other cool gadgets that are unofficial, but welcomed by palm.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdurand976 View Post
    Thx for the welcome everyone....... As for the updates, I'm the type to wait and not stress over when it comes out.....Like Flash4o stated when they come they come.....I come from using winmo and flashing cooked ROMs to my liking and being a previous owner of a palm 755p and an iPhone user as well
    I figured I would try out a new phone, and something that was different than what I have been used to in the past.....but again thanks for the warm welcome onto of the hostility of the 1.4 update
    looks like you've been a member on these forums a lot longer than a lot of people on here..
  12. #12  
    I hope you enjoy your webOS product. Find to like it so much that you talk about it to your friends and spread the good word that Palm is back and better than ever.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

    5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

    6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I hope you enjoy your webOS product. Find to like it so much that you talk about it to your friends and spread the good word that Palm is back and better than ever.
    palm never left in my eyes. just too many people blinded by shiny gadgets.
  14.    #14  
    ya I've been a member for a while over in the treo forum, then I started on using other phones and steered away for a while then came upon the pre from my boss a few months ago, which in turn i went out to sprint and picked up a pre, and for getting the word out about the phone I can tell you 20 people at my office have the pre
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdurand976 View Post
    ya I've been a member for a while over in the treo forum, then I started on using other phones and steered away for a while then came upon the pre from my boss a few months ago, which in turn i went out to sprint and picked up a pre, and for getting the word out about the phone I can tell you 20 people at my office have the pre
    good stuff. i have about 5 of my friends flicking around with pre's now B)
  16. #16  
    im not going to lie hommie, this phone is a BEAST!!
  17. #17  
    Welcome aboard! I've had mine since octoberish. Jumped off of ATT to sprint partly to save money, but definitely to get this phone. Such an elegant yet customizable little device. I haven't felt this way about a piece of hardware/software in a very long time.

    When you are ready, check out what can really be done with it:
    Main Page - WebOS Internals

    And, if so inclined:
    Palm Developer Center
  18.    #18  
    I've added a few patches so far, but im feeling inclined to check out the development center and see what I can cook up there.. BTW.....just got another co-worker hooked on the pre ..woot woot
  19. #19  
    OP... Welcome to WebOS! You're gonna love it... and way to go getting your co-worker hooked! Yeah!
  20. #20  
    Welcome! You picked a great phone and the best Pre website out there! When in doubt, just talk to someone here and you will find what you need!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions