Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by edman911; 11/06/2010 at 06:45 PM. Reason: change
    lmao
    don't think it's possible my man.....screencap photoshop edit maybe, but nothing else that I know of....
    I likey take apart thingies....
    If I recall correctly, the call log is contained in the /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3 file.

Now how to edit that in a way to show a call that never happened... that I don't know. ha

At least you're not trying to delete calls that shouldn't have been made.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Hahaha, moron.
    screenshot
    photoshop
    reupload chopped image
    photo album
    ???????????
    Profit
    Doctor? Get a hammer!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    screenshot
    photoshop
    reupload chopped image
    photo album
    ???????????
    Profit
    seems like the best option...take a screenshot of your call log, then one with the person you want to have called...photshop the two together..and voila. and show her ht epicture and as long as she doesnt touch it she should think its the real call log?
    Quote Originally Posted by edman911 View Post
    I need to edit the outgoing call log on my palm pre. Girlfriend situation. I will pay money if anyone can help. Seriously. need to show a call was made when it wasn't.
    Do a full erase so that there is no call log? Then you can claim "I dunno what happened to the log. must be some weird bug..." :-D other than that got nothing. Your other choice is honesty.
    LMAO, never heard of that one before, I'm normally deleting calls not adding them. I'm sorry I can't be of any help. GOOD LUCK, you might need it.
    It would likely just be easier to dump the GF.....it's not like your engaged, more where that came from.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 02/25/2010 at 04:30 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    At least you're not trying to delete calls that shouldn't have been made.
    What's the difference?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    This should be in the database, and you should be able to run SQL commands to remove the entry. Will have to have rooted your phone, though.

When's your tee time? I could probably figure this out tonight.
    Purchase delorean, get flux capacitor, drive to 88 MPH. Make call.
    LMFAO!!...wow..talk about female problems. But on the real, photoshopping would be your best bet. Just upload it to your email when u are done photoshopping it. Erase your call log from your phone on purpose, and convince her that your pre has the ability to save screencaptures of calllogs to your email, at your request............All this is done with hopes that she is not too tech savy, or u in more trouble..lol

Best of luck

LOL

I can't believe that i am actually encouraging this..lol.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edman911 View Post
    I need to edit the outgoing call log on my palm pre. Girlfriend situation. I will pay money if anyone can help. Seriously. need to show a call was made when it wasn't.
    Tiger????
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Tiger????
    LOL
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Misread that, but adding an entry should also be possible.
    You could also keep a couple cards open and use the long gesture swipe to swipe to it instead of having to open the photo app. Just have the Pchopped version open ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    screenshot
    photoshop
    reupload chopped image
    photo album
    ???????????
    Profit
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    What's the difference?
    There have been plenty of times that I've told the wife I made a call for her that I didn't make. Never for a reason more sinister than "I forgot"... now the need to delete calls that were actually made? Now that seems a little more nefarious to me.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast