Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OP can you please explain im genuinely intrigued to why you need to have made a call.
    How about changing the system date and time and calling the number?

Dunno if the call will just be appended at the end of the log or listed by the timestamp though.
    Yo fellas we are not supposed to be encouraging this sort of behavior..lmfao!!
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    E.D. Man, 911
    Change the date/time of your Pre to when you need it to be, make the call... then change the date/time back. That might work.

However, if you plan on having any sort of real relationship with this girl... either start being honest or break up with her now because honesty goes a long way in a relationship.
    I'll even Pchop it for free just as long as you audibly thank me while you're "making up" with her.

..pics of said "friend"?
    Last edited by stir fry a lot; 02/25/2010 at 04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    I'll even Pchop it for free just as long as you audibly thank me while you're "making up" with her.
    ROFL!
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by edman911 View Post
    ..I will pay money if anyone can help...
    Isn't this what got you into trouble with your girlfriend in the first place??

Instant classic! lmao
    Take a screen shot and post it or PM it to me along with the text you want added to it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12