Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    Same issue. Mine has persisted through a Web OS DR. That means it's in one of two places. My palm profile, or my USB partition. Web OS DR does not remove everything from your USB partition. I have yet to try a "full erase" and then a DR.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by grandebob View Post
    Same issue. Mine has persisted through a Web OS DR. That means it's in one of two places. My palm profile, or my USB partition. Web OS DR does not remove everything from your USB partition. I have yet to try a "full erase" and then a DR.
    Just completed a full erase, a DR and turned Backup off and let it delete my profile. Still have the problem. There was one app that had an update that didn't show before but I still get that error even though I can't find anything that needs updating. Also, haven't reloaded PreWare or any non App Catalog app yet.
  3. #23  
    it's apps that are in beta. Not released or in process. Not a big deal people. Relax
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    it's apps that are in beta. Not released or in process. Not a big deal people. Relax
    No, it isn't. I already explained this. This is related to downloading then deleting an application.

    Beta, review, etc are very different systems and your application isn't promoted to production until it's released.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    No, it isn't. I already explained this. This is related to downloading then deleting an application.

    Beta, review, etc are very different systems and your application isn't promoted to production until it's released.
    That's exactly what I meant in my OP

    Here is another interetsting thing, before I doctored my phone, I turned off backup and deleted the file Palm has on their server, then I turned it back on and backed up my phone, then doctored. Should not have this created a new backup file with only the apps I had at the time?
    Last edited by htabbach; 02/26/2010 at 02:49 PM.
  6. #26  
    Nah, I think it's just Palm messing with us, since they know we're all checking repeatedly.

  7. #27  
    then wheres the fix. No one has an answer?
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    then wheres the fix. No one has an answer?
    There is no fix that can come from us.

    Basically, Palm is doing this (PSEUDO SQL):
    Code:
    SELECT * FROM [Profile].[Apps] WHERE Updated = 1
    When they should be doing this (PSEUDO SQL):
    Code:
    SELECT * FROM [Profile].[Apps] WHERE Updated = 1 AND Deleted = 0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions