1.    #1  
    please help me guys. My pre plus started acting weird a couple days ago. Randomly and pretty much non stop now the alert telling you the volume of the device is stuck it is getting really annoying. I pulled the battery. Still does it. I did a SYM-ORANGE-R reset (aka soft reset) and still it does it. VERY annoying. Should I go to verizon? Will they fix it? Or replace it? Thanks for the help guys!
    You have a corrupt popple. I'm not exactly sure if Verizon has technicans the way Sprint does.. but we are able to replace the popple with a new one and it fixes the issue. I would take it in to Verizon no matter what..
    Kytton .. thanks for the posting ... makes a lot of sense that this is most likely the problem that many of us are experiencing. I've got the same problem, but unfortunately have a modified Verizon Pre Plus (on Sprint) and I am almost certain Sprint will not repair. I sent you a personal note ... not sure that you could share the procedures for replacing the popples. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again thanks.
    until you get it fixed, you can adjust the volume in the sounds and ringtones app on the third launcher page.