1.    #1  
    I love my pre don't miss my iphone one bit....but I sure would like to know if palm will have linkable fun apps like that scrabble iphone app where people play each other...just wondering
    a couple do exist for the Pre now tho right? im sure people can tell us which ones they are

I want something simple like classic battleship against my friend's Pre
  3. J0E
    There is Card Ace and Word Ace that has been out for quite some time. Card Ace is an online texas hold'em, and word ace is the same but with letters instead of playing cards, scrabble like. They both allow you to link up with other pre users, my gf and I played each other and others in a room for awhile before we got bored. Oh and both are free... I get bored way to fast with games to purchase anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by J0E View Post
    There is Card Ace and Word Ace that has been out for quite some time. Card Ace is an online texas hold'em, and word ace is the same but with letters instead of playing cards, scrabble like. They both allow you to link up with other pre users, my gf and I played each other and others in a room for awhile before we got bored. Oh and both are free... I get bored way to fast with games to purchase anything.
    + CardAce Blackjack

Self Aware Games