Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I do not understand the people who run this site. They put right on the front page for everybody to see the rumored dates, then when those days come they scurry to the board and play the "holier than thou" role. It's the articles on the front page displaying dates that get people all amped up, then we're told to calm down about something we read on the front page of this website.

Quit posting rumors on the front page and maybe all this can be avoided next time.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    I do not understand the people who run this site. They put right on the front page for everybody to see the rumored dates, then when those days come they scurry to the board and play the "holier than thou" role. It's the articles on the front page displaying dates that get people all amped up, then we're told to calm down about something we read on the front page of this website.

Quit posting rumors on the front page and maybe all this can be avoided next time.
    I am not sure I follow. Is it not in the best interest to pass along information? Would it be better to leave everyone in the dark? Either way, it is plainly stated that these are rumors.

Palm WebOS Phones:Palm Pre and Pixi WebOS 1.4 Software...

So, if you choose to believe them as fact, there is a thread for the anticipation/anger.

It is good advice indeed to take all rumors with a

OF

Last edited by pogeypre; 02/25/2010 at 04:35 PM.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Clever way of putting it there pogey
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post

OF

Too funny... But so true...
    I am not sure I follow. Is it not in the best interest to pass along information? Would it be better to leave everyone in the dark? Either way, it is plainly stated that these are rumors.

So, if you choose to believe them as fact, there is a thread for the anticipation/anger.

OF

Ummm....pogey what does "Wheat Of Crystal" mean????

I'm Confused! JK

Way to break out those slap happy fish again.....

Btw---Was that just me, or was that post a complaint about the moderators? Hey man, what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    Ummm....pogey what does "Wheat Of Crystal" mean????

I'm Confused! JK

Way to break out those slap happy fish again.....

Btw---Was that just me, or was that post a complaint about the moderators? Hey man, what's good for the goose is good for the gander!
    Grain of salt
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Grain of salt
    Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    thanks ryley....beat me 2 it
    What is a P.S.A.? Is that a prostate test?

Even though I shouldn't be, I am amazed that people continuously fail to understand words of their native language. Precentral has always used the term "rumor" in every article with regards to specific WebOS 1.4 release dates.
    If you actually paid attention in school, you would've known about "salt crystals"

Oh and btw, next time you try and use sarcasm on the internet realize you are typing it out, not saying it out loud.
    You can't be sarcastic on the internet without any form of the other person knowing.
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedillume View Post
    What is a P.S.A.? Is that a prostate test?
    Thankfully, no.

Public Service Announcement
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

that was the purpose of the JK Delmore.....

*sigh*.....shouldn't have to explain this
    and I didn't study salt in high school
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Yes we have.

The words that came from CES were exactly this.

WebOS 1.4 will be out on all cerriers by the end of FEBRUARY.
    I'm thinking you need to do one of two things:
    1. Go back and listen closer to what he said.
    2. Check the meaning of "exact"
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotsteele View Post
    Mommy, make the big meanies stop, and give me mine now!

they pulled that thread........
    Thankfully, no.

Public Service Announcement
    You still should wash your hands ... Just in case.

Before and after.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Palm still have a few more days left in the calendar in order to release 1.4 However, people need to understand that the reason why this update is not out yet is because it isn't working correctly and it needs some polishing. It is not because they are sitting on it. They last thing Palm needs is a bunch of whiners saying that Update 1.4 bricked their Pre or that this is the worst update ever made. So everybody chill and wait until is done.
    Thank goodness FEb is the Shortest month of the year.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by glynnmi View Post
    Hmmm but wasn't it PALM that stated the release of 1.4 would happen in February during their CES presentation? That's not a leak. Thats a commitment.
    the fact that they said 1.4 will come in feb is different than the ppl who are all crazy because the update didnt come feb 15th....thats the point. the 15th is a rumor.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Oh and btw, next time you try and use sarcasm on the internet realize you are typing it out, not saying it out loud.
    You can't be sarcastic on the internet without any form of the other person knowing.
    You're killing me. After p0rn sarcasm is the other reason for the Internet.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast